In Lamhon Ke Damaan Mein!

"Iss Lafz-e-Mohabbat Ka
Itna Sa Fasana Hai
Simte Toh Dil-e-Aashiq,
Faile Toh Zamana Hai
Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan
Itna Toh Samajh Lijiye,
Ek Aag Ka Dariya Hai
Aur Doob Ke Jana Hai......."

Standing in front of the door Shivaay takes a look at his entire room which never looked this much beautiful.
Whole room is decorated in different colourful flowers and candles along with the pool side.Anika has sat in the middle of the bed which is decorated in white,red,pink,yellow colour carnation flowers,surrounded by white,shining silk straps.The headboard of the bed is covered in a bower of red roses.Anika is seen sitting smiling a shy,nervous smile.

Shivaay takes off his pagdi while watching her then moves towards the bed taking little paces.As he is approaching Anika feels her heart is beating faster than usual and her palms are getting sweaty.
There Shivaay gets in the bed pushing away the silk decorative straps.Without saying anything he keeps his head on Anika's lap then takes her both hands in his hands.Closing eyes,he takes a deep breath.

Anika gets surprised at her husband's this sudden move.Smiling she frees one of her hands then starts caressing Shivaay's hair.He says while playing with her fingers-

S:   You know Anika,I am feeling like I have won a long fought battle,at last.Closing eyes I was thinking all those rituals,promises,vows have finally made you mine and this is not a dream anymore..............He kisses on Anika's mehandi adorned palm where his name is written.
Anika says while gliding her hand in his hairs-

A:   I understand.To be honest,even I was feeling the same......Shivaay sits up then captures Anika in his tight embrace from behind.Putting his chin on her shoulder,he says-

S:   Tonight is very special for us Anika and......I have a surprise for you.
A:   What?

S:   For that you have to change first.
A:   Hm...Then help me in taking off my jewellery.

Smiling,Anika raises her hand and Shivaay starts removing her jewellery.He removes every single piece from both her hands,one by one except the engagement ring.Then he pushes away her veil and goes on taking off her nose-ring as well as maangtika which reveals her red vermilion adorned hairline.
Shivaay makes Anika's back turn on him and pulls out two tulip flowers,red and white in colour from her braid.
Next he takes off other ornaments attached to her hair and Anika's long hairs tumble down on her shoulder.Shivaay puts aside her hairs over the shoulder.

After that he takes off Anika's necklace pieces then plants a soft kiss on the hook of her wedding chain.Anika closes her eyes while Shivaay buries his face in her hairs grabbing her delicate waist from behind and takes away the waist chain.
Anika's breathing starts falling quickly and her hands cover Shivaay's hands on her waist.There he whispers near her ear-

S:   I don't want to spoil your surprise Anika.Otherwise...........He tightens his grip on Anika while giving a cute peck in her cheek,from behind.After that he gets down the bed and returns with a gift box.Giving it to Anika he says-

This is for you.Go and change.I am waiting here.

Taking that Anika gets down the bed then heads for the washroom.In the meantime Shivaay changes his wedding attire then standing in front of the mirror,starts setting his hair.He has worn a blue shirt with a white pant.
There Anika comes out of the washroom draped in a yellow colour chiffon saree which has white colour flowery border,with a white colour matching backless blouse.
Shivaay catches the reflection of his beautiful wife in the mirror.He turns and compliments her through silent gesture.Coming close he takes her hand in his hand then says-