Chapter 58

Anika is tending Shivaay's wounded hand.He has got deep bruises while beating Rakesh.She is watching him silently.Without looking at her,Shivaay says all of a sudden-

S:  Tum mujhe aise ghurna baand karogi plz?

Anika was tying up the bandage knot.Hearing him she tightened it.Shivaay screams-

S:  Ouch....What are you doing?It's paining Anika.Be careful.

A:  Lagi na?It should be.Be grateful that you got saved only by saying "Ouch".Thank God no-one was there when you were performing tandav!

S:  He should thank God that you came in between.Otherwise......

A:  Tell me one thing-Who are you?

S:   Shivaay....Shivaay Singh Oberoi.Why...

A:   Exactly.You are Shivaay Singh Oberoi,the SSO.GSO banne ki kya zaroorat thi?

S:  GSO?

A:   Gunde Singh Oberoi!

S:   What?

A:   Aur nahi toh kya?Wish I could make you watch yourself that time!So much anger?You could have faced serious problem.Could have injured yourself severely,police case....What not?

S: So you are saying I should have spared that rascal even after all those.......Anika you heard na what he was saying?

A: Yes,I have heard.To handle that 2rs Rakesh my hand and designer foot-wear were enough!
(Shivaay gives an amazed look to her)
What?Don't get fooled by my innocent,beautiful face okay?I would have placed those fallen screws of Rakesh's brain just in the right place.
I have handled such cheapde many times!Had to miss that golden opportunity because of your herogiri!

Anika finishes in a fake complaining tone.

S:   I think you are mistaking Rakesh as a desperate teenage lover or an over-enthusiastic admirer of your school or college time whom you used to teach lessons.He was insulting you Anika and I had to intervene.
And I won't spare anyone talking nonsense about you,ever!I would have buried him alive if it's not for you................................Anika puts her index finger on his lips and he stops immediately.

A:   Shhh.......Calm down.Why are you boiling your blood for that faltu Rakesh and his words?Who is he to define me or what I am?
I know who I am and you also know.Others' opinion does not matter to me.
Whatever we have its ours Shivaay.Don't involve any third person in that plz!

You should not have lost your temper like that.Matter could be solved in other ways too.You have staked your reputation,your life.....If something has happened to you,what would have happened to those who love you?
Someone who is so valuable to many should not be careless and such attitude does not suit Shivaay Singh Oberoi.You were about to kill................Shivaay,we can't change people's narrow mentality,their thinking and that's their problem.

We should not let Rakesh like people control ourselves.We should not do anything that we regret later in a moment's impulse.Just forget that part.Can you do that?
(Shivaay says nothing)Won't you say something?

Shivaay gestures towards her finger.Anika removes it hastily- Sorry.....He says smiling-

S:   I must say,your words are quite powerful.I really have not thought that time "I am the Shivaay Singh Oberoi" and all those you said.I saw just you and..........Okay,let's drop it.Happy now?
A:   Khidkitode.......She finishes dressing the wound.

A:   Kitna chot lag gayi aap ko.It must be paining.
S:   No,there is no pain at all....He smiles.

A:   Mard ko dard nahi hota,isliye?
S:   You won't understand.