Halloman

I was greeted with whoops, cheers and a fresh pint when I sat down with my band mates again. "Holy shit dude you rocked!" The bassist, Leah, high fived me. "Nah man, WE rocked. We fucking killed it out there tonight. I'm so proud of us and how far we've come" I nodded and smiled, gesturing for everyone to bring it in for a hug. "Ok now spill the goss, bitch. What's going on with you and that gorgeous front-man?" The drummer, Shannon, raises an eyebrow as she takes a seat. "Yeah c'mon spill. We have to know everything now" Jules, the other guitarist, has a sip of her own beer before leaning forward, ready to receive. 

"Guys there's nothing happening. Fuck I just met the guy" I laughed. "That has never stopped you before" Shannon kicked my leg and joined in the chortling that had erupted at my expense. I mean, she wasn't wrong. But talk about a sick burn. "Nah dead set. There's nothing going on...yet. I mean, really? Of all the songs. Couldn't have made it any more obvious" I look at my bandmates and shrug. "Yeah but I mean, don't tell us you hate it" Leah jokes into her beer. "Yeah alright for real though. Round table meeting. Should I or should I not pursue this?" I ask the band. "I will smack you upside the head if you don't" Leah responds. "Aye" Shannon nods. "Just be safe. But have fun ey? And obviously, tell us everything whenever you crawl in" Jules contributes before raising her pint. "To hot guys and wild sex" She starts laughing at her own satire toast. "Hear hear!" Shannon replies as we all take a hearty sip.

I waited backstage as Rammstein finished up their encore and started to drift offstage. Till makes eye contact and comes straight over. "I couldn't keep my eyes off you" I purr, drinking him in. In all of his sweaty glory. "I could say the same about you" Till smiles down at me, standing a whole foot taller than me. "So, we're gonna head off to an afterparty in our hotel room. Would you and your bandmates care to join us?" Till cocks his head in that flirtatious way. "Well, it depends. I mean, what would even happen at this party?" I ask feigning innocence. "Well I was hoping for lots of alcohol, maybe some laughs, probably some drugs and a beautiful woman that will let me fuck her senseless. Does that sound like your kind of party?" Till leans in. So close. "Sounds like my kind of party for sure. So long as I'm the beautiful woman you're referring to" I wink and turn on my heel to get my bandmates organised.

I fill them in on the situation and tell them about the afterparty before we loaded all our shit intoJules' van. "Are we ready ladies?" Paul Landers, the rhythm guitarist, wanders over to help us with the last of our gear. "He's cute" Leah leans in and whispers. "Better make yourself known then" I touch her shoulder. "Yeah we're ready. Guess we'll follow you?" I ask. "Yes. Please do. We have to celebrate such a wonderful night" Paul smiles and look sat each of us, his gaze lingering on Leah before turning away. 

***Yeah yeah I know not much is happening. But there's plenty more coming up very soon***