Feuer und Wasser

One wild night ended and turned into a wild morning all too quickly. Our vigour however, had not slowed. The only thing about it that changed, was the setting. The alley, the bedroom, the couch and anywhere with a flat surface was no longer sacred. And the shower, was our next victim.

It was 8am when we decided to take a shower. And by take a shower, I mean continue the depravity. I'd been stripped of my clothes hours ago and so had he, all that was left was to stop for 5 seconds to turn the water on. But we couldn't even manage that. Turn our attention to something other than the person standing in front of us? Impossible. Unquestionable.

It took several go's and a few laughs to get the shower going, even though we were already creating enough steam on our own. The water felt nearly as good as his touch. Each kiss we'd shared hadn't lost its spark, each time he touched me, the fire was still there. We somehow managed to get in the shower and spent at least an hour erotically washing each other and madly fucking. I was beginning to feel the effects of his shaft. Like John Mellencamp said, it hurt so good.

"Aren't you sick of me yet?" I purred as I towelled off. He caressed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, a sweet and tender one. "Never" His voice still sending shivers down my spine. "I don't know what it is about you but, I just can't get enough. Maybe it's the copious amount of drugs, or maybe there's something special about you. I don't really know. All I know is whatever this is, I'm enjoying it and I'd hate for it to end" Till gives me a small smile. 

Unlike his usual mischievous smile, this one seemed different. That look in his eye was back too. Maybe he was bewitched by me. His kiss was different too. Less feverish, more affection. "I don't want this to end either" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, all but dragging him back to the bedroom.