Feuerräder Pt. 2

My room was set out fairly sparsely. As I had a full space to myself, I didn't see the point in cluttering what I considered to be a sacred space. It contained a bed, a trunk at the foot of my bed, a vanity table and a small bookshelf that housed my favourite books. A few other...modifications were added after I bought the place.

Richard laid me down on the bed that was notably gentler than our first time together. "Where do you want to set the phone up?" I ask, kissing his neck. He closes his eyes for a moment, apparently savouring my kisses. He looked around and decided that the vanity would provide the best lighting and angle as it was just below my bedroom window, which is why I chose to put it there; for the best make-up lighting.

Once it was all set up and I was stripped down to my modest but still somewhat cute panties, I told Richard to go through the chest at the end of my bed to find some things that he might enjoy using. I guess you could call it a toybox as it had an abundance of vibrators, various contraptions to bind me, different spanking implements, sensory deprivers and stimulators, plugs and suction toys and an array of things he could use to please me, tease me and abuse me to his liking.

His eyes glowed at all the choices that had been presented to him. He looked at me, a near-on Satanic grin beginning to spread across his face. "What a naughty little collection you've procured" He said in a husky tone. I shrugged. "What can I say? You picked the right girl to massacre and I curate my collection to what I enjoy" I say, crawling down the bed towards him.

In the end, he chose the studded riding crop, an O-ring gag, a body harness made for suspension with matching wrist and ankle cuffs that binds my wrists behind my back with D-rings to hook the ankle cuffs up to, a blindfold, the studded leather flogger, a wireless clitoral bullet massager, a smaller flogger made for genital spanking, some rope, a thick collar that had spikes pointing inwards made to be pressed into the flesh of my neck, the lube, one of the bigger stainless-steel butt plugs that had a jewel-encrusted base and of course some condoms.

"Is it safe to assume the rigging in here is structurally stable?" Richard asked, holding out the body harness. I nodded and step into the thigh garters of it and slipping the arm straps over my shoulders. Next he buckled me in and told me to bend over. I knew what was coming and obliged with no hesitation. "Do you have a problem with the size of the plug I chose?" Richard asked. "No" I respond.

I heard the top pop on the lube bottle and there was a moment of silence as he prepared the plug. It felt a little cool but he must have warmed it up as it wasn't as cold as it should have been. He began gently working it in, twisting it and nudging. I felt myself spread further and further open and it began to burn around the full diameter before...I no longer felt the burn as the plug settled inside me.