Sex

As the heat fades, I hear chuckling beneath me and Till's face reappears. He immediately pulls me off his shoulders and wraps my legs around his waist, holding me close. I look at him in silent amazement and he presses his lips against mine so passionately that I thought I might come again. "Are you going to pin me to the wall?" I whisper against his lips. "That was the idea yes" Till grins and breaks our kiss. I hear some faint rustling before Till looks at me, appearing to want my approval. "Well don't stop now" I giggle flirtatiously. And suddenly, I'm completely full. 

I gasp loudly, never knowing a size as large as his. The sheer girth of him made me shudder instantly and cry out. He immediately started grinding in and out of me. I relished every second, every pound. I wrapped my legs tighter around his hips, writhing under his touch. The heat between us was irresistible. I was sure I would melt at any moment. Each stroke brought me closer and closer. Till was having a field day, his hands traced up and down my body until they reached my wrists. Before I knew it, he had my hands pinned above my head and he was nipping and grazing at my neck. I couldn't take any more, I had to come now. And within a few strokes, I did just that. An epic fire took hold of my body and I screamed out in pleasure. I felt my insides quivering and clutching. I was panting and hoping for more. Till, seemingly even more aroused by my own shameless orgasm, picked up the pace and came a few minutes later. We stayed like that for a few moments, trying to catch our breath. "Don't tell me that's all you've got" I say when I've finally stopped panting. "Not on your life" He grins deviously at me.

And he didn't lie. We could hardly keep our hands off each other. I know I couldn't keep my hands off him. I didn't know if it was me or the coke talking but I never wanted this to end. We'd ended up back in the hotel, racking up more lines, drinking more beer and engaging in more morally questionable but hot fucking. I couldn't call it anything else, because no other word described how primal and rough it was. After a while, it was hard to tell where his body ended and mine begun.