Puppe Pt. 5

Before I knew it, I had Till behind me and Richard back in my mouth, ball gag removed but warned not to speak. It was definitely interesting having the two of them together. Till was more playful and enjoyed raining kisses and nips down on me. Richard on the other hand, enjoyed being extremely rough. Pulling my hair, choking me, slapping me. They still seemed to maintain the same level of care, which I appreciated.

In the past, I had been treated as more of an object than a human. And I don't mind being treated rough. But there's a very big difference between being rough/kinky and treating someone with no respect. But both men, savage as they were brutalising me, were nothing but gentlemen.

A heat had been building in me for a long time and the combination of the two men was just too much. I looked up at Richard, pleading. "Does the little slut want to come?" Richard asked, pulling my nipple and twisting it. I nodded. "What do you think, Till. Has she been a good girl?" Richard asks. "Well I'd like to say yes but she has been sassy. What do you think?" I could hear the cheek in Till's voice. They wanted to torture me like this. "She's been incredibly naughty and sassy so I don't believe she deserves to" Richard concludes. I look up at him in desperation, begging him with my eyes. "No. You don't come until I say so" Richard shot me a look that said this was final and not to test him.

I nearly whimpered in frustration but I didn't make a noise. Instead I continued to suck Richard off in silence and didn't look at him, wanting to earn my release. Till's hands gripped my hips before trailing down between my legs. He began to rub my clit in an attempt to betray me. But I'd been told not to. I shut my eyes, trying to blur out the sensation. I couldn't take any more. Right then, Richard says the magic words. And I go tumbling over the edge with bliss.

So, for those of you that don't know, Doms and sadists usually perform something called "Aftercare" on their subs or masochists. For each sub and masochist, it's different. But I certainly wasn't going to say no to cuddles, cooling cream and massages. I had one big gorgeous man to cuddle while the hardcore sadist rubbed cooling cream into my butt before crawling up the other side of me, turning me into the meat in a sex-on-legs sandwich. Or I suppose maybe they're the meat? And I'm the bun? Because y'know, dicks. Anyway, I wasn't complaining. Two gorgeous men showering me with kisses and cuddles, what more could I want?