Kokain

He led me down the fire escape and out into a back alley. I look around, it was pretty dank but the idea that we might be busted made me warm. "I don't know exactly what you have planned but I'm game" I sauntered over to a quiet corner, Till following my lead and pinning me to the wall. My heart beat quickened. "Well, not to brag, but I like to make sure women remember their time with me" He reached into his pocket, pulled out a tiny bag and grinned. 

"Ever done coke?" He asked. "I have. But tell me, what am I gonna snort it off?" I grabbed the lapels of his jacket and pulled him in for another hot kiss. He breaks away and presses his forehead. "Me" He breathes with a cheeky grin. I give him a quizzical look and tilt my head to the side. Without saying a word, he undoes his fly and his member springs free. Oh shit, I think. His shaft was huge. Girthy as it was lengthy. He chuckled at my reaction. "Does this impress you or scare you?" Till asked, sprinkling out a nice fat line on the length of his prick. "A good mix of both. But I told you, I'm up for anything" I reach into my wallet and roll up a $50 note.

I get down on my knees and snort half the line up one nostril. It kicked like a mule when it hit my sinus. I sniff hard and turn my attention to the other line. A rush beginning to course through me. Since I was down here, I figured I should say thank you. I started by licking the head and slowly worked my way down, swirling my tongue around his girth the best I could. This elicited groans and a hand running through my hair. I couldn't possibly take it all, but that didn't stop me. I licked and sucked, fuelled by Till's moans and groans. He gripped my hair and pulled, easing me off his length. Still pulling my hair, he pulls me back up and pressed my lips against his. The sparks were flying and I was as high as a kite, thanks to the coke as well as the man in front of me. 

"Well, what about you? I gotta make sure you get your hit too" I say flirtatiously, the thought of Till Lindemann snorting coke off somewhere naughty was making me extremely wet. "I know just the place. Take your pants off" He smiles devilishly at me and I oblige all too willingly. I strip down to nothing and await was he was going to do. I didn't haven't to wait long. He picks me up and hefts my thighs up on his shoulders. I squeal in surprise but start giggling. 

"Would you mind?" Till hands me the bag and I decide the best spot would be just above my pubic region. I tap the powder out into a thick line, mimicking the one Till had racked up for me."Good choice. It means I can get straight to business after" He looks up at me before snorting the coke. Once he was finish, he didn't waste a second and went straight for my pussy. I gasped and then groaned. He held no bars as he licked and sucked and nipped, making sure he got every last part of me. A warm heat began to build inside me and soon threatened to topple over me. I moaned in pleasure as the heat ran through my body. I moaned and writhed as another tidal wave of pleasure washed over me, my thighs clamping closed.