Fuhre Mich

"I don't want to say too much because not all of it involves me" Till warns. I nod. "I'm sure I'll piece it together" I say with an edge, an attempt to get him to talk faster. "I was talking to Richard after the night of the threesome" Till paused as if to re-shuffle his thoughts, or omit things.

"He told me some things, and I told him some things" He took a deep breath and looked me in the eye. "I told him, that I had feelings for you. Strong feelings. I know I told you I want you to go out and have fun, but I didn't feel like that when I talked to him" He looked down again, embarrassed about what he was saying. "It was Richard that told me I needed to take a step back" He finally looked back up. I let out the breath I'd been holding in. My head started to spin. "Ok so first you tell me you don't care what I do, now you tell me you were, what? Jealous?" I look at him, scrutinising him.

He reached for my hands and I let him hold them. "Lainie, I've never felt the way I feel about you. I don't really know what to do or what to say other than I like what we're doing and it feels good" He gives me that lop-sided smile and my heart melts. I smile at him. I can't really be mad at another person for how they feel.

Till, being inspired by my half naked, care-free headbanging, decided to go back to the hotel and write some music of his own. Once he was gone, I decided to test some limits.