Feuerräder Pt. 4

***Another content warning: More scenes of sadism and masochism are about to occur. If you'd rather skip this then scroll down to Mein Teil. If not, then enjoy***

"Are you ready? Remember your hand gestures" Richard reminded me. I just nodded. I couldn't see what was happening so you can imagine my surprise when I feel a gentle but harsh swat from something hard and studded on my left cheek. The riding crop. I strained against the harness in surprise but I don't make a sound. The studs bit in more and more with each blow, turning my butt cheeks a fiery wonderland still to be explored.

Occasionally I felt him press into the plug and jiggle it around. It made the most exquisite sensation when jiggled just right. And that was just the plug on its own. There was still more delicious torture to come. So when he slipped the massager into my panties while toying with the plug, I nearly couldn't breathe. I managed to suck in a breath and tried not to squirm but it was getting too much and I didn't want to know what kind of horrific punishment Richard would inflict if I came too soon. Leave me strung up until he thought I'd suffered without his touch enough? Not let me come again? Stop everything and untie me? Whatever he did, it would be horrible and I couldn't have that.

He decided that I was just fine the way I was so with the remote for the vibrator in one hand and the studded flogger, he got to work. Pulsing the vibrations in between lashings, my skin was on fire with pleasure and pain. His brutalising magma washed over me again and again as he made the sadist's promise that he'd claim me when my fleshy canvas was painted to his liking. Occasionally stopping the leathery assault to trail the tails of the flogger down the body, the cool spikes electrifying my blazing skin.

I felt his hand move to the back of my collar, gently pulling it. It drove the spikes that lined the inside of it into the delicate skin of my neck. I nearly gasped. One of his hands moved down my bleeding back, my waist and finally settled at my hips while the other reached into my panties, taking the vibrator out. With a rough yank, my panties were history. Shredded at his hand. I was now completely bared and vulnerable.

I thought maybe he was winding down. My mistake. I heard the padding of footsteps move away, some extra rummaging and then the cold bite of my alligator nipple clamps. They had serrated but blunt teeth and could be tightened if you yanked on the chain connecting them. I felt the tip of the crop again, being languidly drawn around my body. I felt it leave my skin and I braced for impact.