Buck Dich

Most of my bandmates had gone home or passed out somewhere. I, on the other hand, was trussed up in some basic kinbaku lashings and was being bent to the wills of the sexiest German to ever walk the Earth. And I was loving every minute of it.

The rope binding my wrists and wrapped up my torso started to bite in all the sensitive areas. Hard. And I was not complaining. The feel of it cutting into my skin just made me wetter and wetter. He had me bent over the edge of the bed with my wrists and arms bound behind my back with the rope across my torso acting as a makeshift titty harness. He had kicked my legs apart and was delving into my depths with his fingers. 

I'd never had a man who paid so much more attention to my pleasure than to his own. I was in heaven. He flicked and played and was making me moan and draw closer to orgasm then denying me. Absolute savage. I loved every second of his brutal torment on my body. He broke it up with the odd smack across my butt cheek and the delicious hair-pulling. 

He was playing my body like a sordid violin. When he'd decided I deserve my release, finally, he blessed my body with what it craved; Him. Well, his cock at least. He took great pleasure in doling out the pain, continuing to spank and pull and choke and bite. I'm sure my body would end up looking like a war zone by the time he was finished. He left no part of my body unexplored, or unattended. Taking his time with me to ensure maximum damage. I'm still not complaining. The way his body claimed my own would ensure a wild night I'd never forget.