Liebe ist für alle da (Epilogue)

"How's the tour going?" His accent still sent shivers down my spine.

"Yeah I mean, it's going well. Russia has been amazing to us and the women in Pussy Riot have been an absolute laugh" I smile at my laptop.

"What time is it in Moscow?"

I look at the clock on my laptop.

"It's currently 10pm. But I just had to see your face, even if you're not really here and if only for a few minutes" I smile sadly.

"Well then you'll be happy to know our tour dates overlap. We fly out to Moscow tomorrow" Till's broad smile warmed my heart.

"Oh you're kidding! That's amazing, we have to meet up so you can show me around" I wink.

"Can we do more than that when we meet up?" His devilish grin still made me want to melt.

"That's a given. Alright I have to head off to the after party. I love you so much, or as they say here, ya tebya ochen lyublyu" I blow my computer screen a kiss.

"Ich liebe dich uber alles my beautiful goddess" He blows me a kiss right back.

I end the Facetime call on my computer and look around the dressing room at my band mates.

Nothing had changed, not really. We were still the hardcore feminist rockers we were when we first supported Rammstein and we were closer than ever as well as super popular in Europe. Pussy Riot saw some live footage of a gig we supported Rammstein at in Kiev and they called us to tell us they were putting together the ultimate international feminist festival and that they had to have us on board.

Leah picked up the pieces of Richard that I'd shattered and they'd been dating steadily for 3 years now. She was so scared to tell me they'd started dating but I told her what he had once told me; If I really cared, I'd let her. I knew what a terrific guy he was and I was happy that he had found happiness in the end. And to see her with such an amazing guy made me worry about her less.

Jules and Shannon started dating but ended it when things got a little too much in rehearsal one day. But Gods bless, it didn't make things awkward amongst the band. As for Till and me, 5 years later, we were still going strong. There was nothing serious on the horizon but I was content with the way things were.

We stuck by our music and toured the world in more ways than one. We divided our time between Australia and Germany as well as the rest of the world. We had our ups and downs but they were mostly ups.

Till arrived a day later and he spent three days showing me around the best places in Moscow before we went to Omsk. The buildings in Omsk were beautiful, like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean Melbourne had old buildings but these were much, much older. The architecture was amazing.

He took me to Ptich'ya Gaven, a garden full of snow about 10 minutes from central Omsk. Living in Melbourne, you rarely saw snow except if you went north to the mountains so to me, being surrounded by so much snow was quite beautiful. I held Till's hand as he led me through the gardens. "This is one of my favourite places to come" Till explained with a big smile, happy that he could show off the beauty to someone who had never seen it much less known the true magic of snow.

"It is" I looked around in wonder. There was nothing much to see except the covered walkways, the lighthouse and blankets upon blankets of snow. When I turned around to see where Till was, I saw another beautiful sight; Him down on one knee with a tiny ring box in hand with a small black tungsten ring with a solid-looking ruby heart in the centre. My hand shot up to my mouth. "Lainie you've made me very happy these last few years, happier than I could've imagined. I know you don't live to please, but it would please me to no end if you became my wife" His face was so full of hope. I didn't even think. I tackled him into the snow where he grunted but started laughing at my reaction. I rained kisses down on his face, my heart pounding. "Yes! Of course, yes!" I kissed his lips and said no more.