Puppe Pt. 4

The fire prints his hand made was nothing compared to the fire created when he slid into me. He was gentle but I still squealed around the ball gag. In case you didn't know, ten rounds definitely takes its toll, but Richard came prepared. He pulled out for a second and I heard a cap pop. I tried to twist around to look but I was met with a slap across the face and my face being shoved into the doona.

Next I felt something cool press into me. It was lube. "I'm assuming you're still feeling the effects of Till. He's a very well-endowed gentleman, so I'll go easy. For now. If it starts to hurt, I want you to hold up the number 2 with your fingers and I will stop" Richard handcuffs my hands behind my back. "If you want it harder, hold your thumb up. I've cuffed your hands in place, so there's no hiding. Are you ready? Just nod if you are. Shake if you aren't and I'll stop everything" Richard states. I nod my head vigorously. "What a good little whore you are" I could hear the smile in his voice.

Despite my very clear consent to rough sex, he still eased into me slowly. He spent a few minutes going slow. After a while, the pain subsided completely and I was ready to please. I held my thumb up. "Are you sure?" He asked, stilling for a moment. I nodded my head enthusiastically. And sure enough, he started to really pound me. He was rough, but there was still an element of care that not many Doms had. Or sadists for that matter. He held me roughly by the wrists and brutalised me in the best way possible.

"Mind if I watch?" A deep voice asks from behind us. I whip my head around to see Till in the doorway with an amused and lusty expression on his face as if it turned him on to see the woman he'd previously fucked being passed around amongst the guys. "It's up to the lady. Lainie, would you like Till to watch?" Richard stopped again and asked. I held up thumb up and nodded. "That's a yes you can" Richard continued to pound me roughly. 

Gripping and clawing me, spanking me when I acted sassy or bratty. Nearly the polar opposite of Till. Where there was affection in Till's daddy Dom style, Richard was all sadist/Dom. And it showed. I felt Richard's weight shift and his lips were right next to my ear. "Lainie, how would you feel about Till joining in?" He whispered, so Till couldn't hear it. I nodded and held my thumb up. "Would you like to join us big guy?" Richard asked Till, his pace slowing a little. "Is that ok?" Till's footsteps padded over the carpet. "Of course," Richard replied.