Rammlied

I hadn't noticed I had company until I heard him clear his throat behind me. I didn't stop but I did turn around while working my way through the second verse. "You're up early" I grin, still gliding over the frets. He nodded and smiled. "You really like your Germans don't you?". "As much as I love Accept, I can honestly say that Udo is talented, that's about it. Now Wolf Hoffmann on the other hand" I poke my tongue out and wink, still strumming. "He's a pretty handsome guy. I can't blame you" Till laughed.

I stopped playing and put my guitar down in it's usual spot; somewhere on my couch. "What are we doing?" I ask Till, wanting shit to just get sorted. "Well I'm not sure. I'll probably go back to the hotel. Unless you had something else in mind" His smile turned wolfish as he walked over to where I was standing with my hands on my hips. "Not what I mean" I say. "Ah. You mean, what are we doing?" Till put his arms around my waist. "Yeah. I mean, I know I like you. A lot. More than I probably should. But I don't want to just date and be with one person" I frown.

Till laughs at me. "Who said you had to only date and be with one person? My dear the only time I'll ever place a collar on you is in the bed room. I love that you're so free spirited, it's what drew me to you. Why would I want to clip your wings? Seriously if this is about Richard, I encourage you to go for it. He's a great guy. And besides, if you're dating us both, I'm sure all three of us can have a lot of fun together" He jokes as he kisses my cheek. I was basically given Till's blessing, but why did this still feel funny?

I turn my head and look him in the eyes. His face was genuine. His blue eyes were twinkling and his smile was warm. "Are you sure? You seemed weird last night when Richard texted me" I call him out. His expression dropped, clearly not expecting me to pull that back up. Game. Set. Match. "Do you want me to lie to you or do you want the honest truth?" Till looks down. "The truth. Always" I brace myself. I had to know what was happening but I also didn't want to know. I sit down and pat the couch, gesturing for him to sit down.