Fruhling in Paris

We sneak into a stall in the bathroom, lock the door and within seconds, we were in each other's arms. His hot kisses only making me want him more as I strip him of his jacket and shirt. We probably didn't have long but a few minutes was all we needed. That is, until we left the club to finish things up.

His hands glided over my body with ease as he unzip his fly, hitched my dress up and slid my panties to one side. I leaned over and he didn't need to be asked twice. Or once. He slid into me and held on to my hips as we became one. The friction we made was a pleasurable kind of pain that only encouraged my orgasm, taking it higher and higher. We did try to stay quiet, but sometimes in the primal throws of passion, you can't help yourself. Till fixed that problem by putting his hand around my throat and squeezing gently which only made me want to come more.

I felt a new wave of wetness tingle between my legs as I was pushed closer and closer to the limit. With one final thrust of Till's colossal cock, I was pushed over the edge. Till's hand moved up from my throat to my mouth as I rode it out.

I feel him still behind me and know I'm not the only one. He pulls out of me and I straighten up, pulling my dress down. Till grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. It was sweet and affectionate, unlike our animalistic fucking. "Should we get out of here?" I ask in a low voice, not completely satisfied yet. He raises an eyebrow at me and grins. "There's no sating you is there" He kisses me again. "Is that a problem? Or are you having a hard time keeping up?" I joke. "Definitely no problem"