Puppe Pt. 3

I knew what he wanted and I was all too eager to give it. Or rather, receive it. "I want you to unleash your inner beast. Punish me, bind me, bend me to your will, sir" I say flirtatiously, knowing I was treading over a very serious line. This man had very dark thoughts swirling around in his head and I was being a very bad girl. Surely he'd have to punish me for that.

I didn't wait long to find out. He grabbed me by the waist and flipped me on my belly across his lap. He wasn't gentle about it. He held me down as he began his assault on my butt cheeks. Each spank felt like heaven and hell, hardly letting me get a break in between swats. After a few more swats, the outline of his hand on my arse felt etched in fire. "On your knees" he commanded and I obliged, sliding to the floor, smiling to myself. With a flourish of his hand, he undid his fly and my vagina all but screamed. Was it a prerequisite to have a huge cock and be a kinky son-of-a-bitch to be part of Rammstein? Or was the author of this fanfic just a dirty minded individual? I wondered to myself.

Either way, Richard didn't have to tell me twice. I licked up and down his shaft while looking him in the eye, letting a streak of defiance poke through in hopes he would try to crush it. I was right. His hand cracked across my face. The sting co-mingled with the all-too-familiar warmth between my legs. I continued my way down his shaft, taking in as much as I could. I took the risk of looking up,

Another sharp crack across my other cheek. "I like that you're a bratty one. It means I get to punish you more" Richard runs a hand through my hair, almost stroking it. "That's enough" He says as he grabs me by the throat and drags me up. His eyes were blue, piercing. Unlike Till's deep ocean blue, Richard's were like ice. Sharp and unrelenting. But I knew there would be no kindness should I want to continue.

He dragged me by the throat to his bedroom and threw me down on the bed. I wiggled my blackening booty at him enticingly. I was met with 6 hard swats across my butt cheeks, layering on top of my already fiery backside. I cried out but wiggled again. This elicited another volley of swats. He grabs my throat and whispered in my ear. "Keep it up and I might have to spank you again, meaning you won't be enjoying my cock any time soon" The weight on the bed shifted as he shuffles up behind me. "Open your mouth. I have to keep you quiet" I oblige and he pops a red rubber ball gag in my mouth. The ball settled nicely in my mouth and I turned around to sass him by biting the ball gag. "I did warn you" He said roughly, swatting my backside.