Feuerräder Pt. 5

I felt the sting of the crop again. But this time, it wasn't my butt he was aiming for. I couldn't help myself and let out a scream, which earned me another kiss of the crop where he laid the last one; right on my clit. My head was yanked back as he pulled my hair and whispered, "Don't make another sound or I'll stop what I'm doing and leave you here like this" His quiet threat sent a cold shiver across my skin. I wanted to let out a frustrated growl but decided against it, not doubting his barbarity.

It's like beating me wasn't enough for him. The next part was inexplicably more torturous. He didn't rain down volleys of pain like he was before. Oh no. He starved my body by taking his time, painstakingly decided what part of me to assault next and then. Next was one of my already bruising nipples.

God it felt so good. The combination of the bruising and the biting was almost as bad if not worse than as the plug and the vibrator. It was getting too much for me and he knew it. I was sure he wanted me to come so he could punish me by depriving me of his touch even more than he already was.

I don't know how long he brutalised me this way and I didn't care to know. He could abuse my body all night and I wouldn't have cared. But he blessed my body with his hand, gently sliding his finger inside me before pulling out. He laughed maliciously, it's deep resonance signifying his evil intent. "You dirty little bitch" He stuck his finger through the O of my gag so I could taste. "You're practically dripping" I swirl my tongue around his finger, tasting my own saltiness. He was right.

I could feel my own slickness trickling down my bruised thighs; Wetness and pain co-mingling. I whimpered in frustration and he grabbed me by the jaw roughly. "What was that, slut?" He asked almost rhetorically as he slapped my right cheek. Flowers of fire blooming across my face. I stayed silent. He unbuckled the gag and took my blindfold off. "What do you want, whore? Tell me" He demanded, cracking across my left cheek so it matched the right.

"You" I say quietly, looking at the floor. He grabbed my face again forcing it back up. His face was mere inches from my own, his eyes piercing my own. His other hand was between my legs, his fingers dancing over my slowly bruising pearl. I gasped. "Say it. I want to hear it from your whore mouth. Beg for it" He said, his tone full of malevolence.

"I-I w-want you" I say quietly, my shaking body causing me to stutter. Another crack. "What part of me?" His grin was speaking all levels of sadism that I could never comprehend. He was enjoying this. "I w-w-want y-your c-cock" I stuttered a little louder. "What was that? I could barely hear you" He teased, his hand still between my legs, tormenting me.

"I want your cock. Please" I pleaded loudly, nearly wanting to cry in frustration. "Well why didn't you say so" The grin on his face widening as he continued to rub my clit. Oh god I needed him now, was the only thought running through my mind.