Chapter 35

!WARNING! THERE ARE MENTIONS OF RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, I WILL LEAVE A SUMMARY OF THE CHAPTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY AND STAY SAFE LOVES <3<3<3

~~~~~~~

*1 month Later*

Lyric's POV

I sat in the tower with Thomas playing UNO while the team was out on a mission. They were due back in 2 days after being gone for a week.

"Hey, do you know where Tony keeps the alcohol?" Thomas asked.

"Um...I don't think you should drink Uncle Tony's alcohol." I hesitated. Thomas laughed and rolled his eyes.

"He won't miss it." Thomas got up and started looking through the kitchen cabinets.

"Bingo!" He called out. He came back holding an unopened bottle of Bacardi and two cups. "Let's take this to your room."

Thomas set the Bacardi between us on my bed.

"Here." He smiled handing me a cup.

"I don't drink Tommy." I chuckled nervously.

"Come on, one drink won't kill you, gorgeous." I looked between Thomas and the rum in his hand. I mean, it wouldn't kill me, and it was only one drink.

"Yeah, fine whatever," I said quickly, taking the cup from him. Thomas smiled, but the smile was...off. Almost predatory. He poured himself his own cup and held it up.

"To one drink." He grinned. I tapped my cup to his and took a sip, the liquid tasting bitter on my tongue and burning my throat. My stomach felt like it was on fire. I instantly began to cough. Thomas chuckled and placed a hand on my back.

"Don't worry, it gets better."

~*~

I laughed, feeling warm from the alcohol. One drink turned into multiple as the bottle of Bacardi dwindled. Thomas sat at the bottom of my bed as I laid up at the top.

"Peter never drinks with me. We always gotta be responsible." I giggled.

"Then why are you still with him?" Thomas laughed.

"Because I love him and he loves me..." Thomas crawled up to me, trapping me under his arms.

"But he's so boring." He sang lowly. His face was too close to mine so I tried to push him away.

"Tommy, stop." I groaned. I sat up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My t-shirt had fallen off my shoulder, exposing my bra strap. My hair had fallen from its bun and looked a mess on my head.

I felt so alone.

The alcohol made me feel warm but it's not the same warmth I wanted. I wanted Peter holding me. I wanted to be cuddled between Dad and Papa. I hated them not being here.

"Hey, I'm sorry Lyr. Let's just drink some more and talk. Is that okay?" Thomas sighed. He passed me a cup and I drank it, blindly, just trying to get rid of my emotions.

"See, now don't you feel better?" He asked.

"Let's just watch a movie." I scoffed. I put on the tv, the faces of the characters starting to blur before my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the blurriness. Suddenly the tv was off and so were the lights. It was dark. I hate the dark.

"Tommy...the lights. Turn them back on." My voice sounded far away and sluggish.

"Hey, I'm here, you're okay." His voice sounded far off too and distorted. I could feel a hand on my shirt, pulling it up. What the hell?

"Tom, stop." I pleaded, my voice sounding pathetic as I attempted to deliver weak hits.

"I've been waiting for this for so long." I felt his hands on the waistband of my leggings and I understood.

No...

"Thomas, please..." Blue eyes and an evil smile were the last things engraved in my mind.

~*~

I woke up the next morning, the sun shining through my windows.

It was a dream, it was all just a bad dream.

I was about to get out of bed when a slight snore registered in my ear, making me feel as if I was dropped in freezing water.

He couldn't have...

I looked under my sheets to see I was naked. I looked over to see Thomas sleeping next to me. I gasped and shoved him.

"What the hell? What did you do?" I freaked.

"What did I do? More like what did we do, sweetheart. You threw yourself at me. Kept saying you didn't want Peter and that he wasn't enough for you." Thomas yawned, stretching.

"No...that's not what happened. I would never do that. I love him. You...forced yourself on me." I realized.

"Well, who's gonna believe that, baby girl? You've been spending so much time with me, helping me out at the expense of your relationship. To anyone else, last night you loved me. You cheated on your boyfriend, and that's okay. It's better this way. By the way, you might wanna take this." He passed me a box of Plan B, making the tears I fought so hard to keep back fall from my eyes. He planned this. "You didn't exactly give me enough time to put a condom on." He winked, leaving my room.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, emptying my stomach in the toilet while pitifully sobbing. After my stomach was empty, I swallowed the Plan B, looking at myself once more. Peter's ring shone on my finger and at that moment it felt suffocating. I don't deserve this ring. I don't deserve Peter. I took off the ring and placed it on the counter.

How could I sink any lower?