Chapter 84

Junior's POV

"No sex, alright? Your mom and I have bigger problems than you making us grandparents." Dad said sternly.

"S-Sex?! Dad, I kind of have to kiss a girl first before I go straight to having sex." I scoffed in embarrassment.

"I could say no drinking, but God knows you won't listen to me. Just, don't overdo it. If you come back home drunk I will ground you for months."

"Alright, dad. Anything else?"

"Your sister is rushing to head over to Aisha's so she can get all made up or whatever, so I know there is a boy involved. I need you to look after her, Junior."

"Of course I will, dad." I was pulled into a tight hug as dad kissed the top of my head.

"Iris are you sure you have everything?" I heard mom ask as she and Iris made their way over to us.

"Yes, mama." Iris groaned, holding a bag of her stuff to get ready.

"Are you guys all set to go now? Wanda is downstairs waiting." Mom asked looking between Iris and I.

"Everything's set." I smiled. Mom smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Have fun and be safe." She said.

"Both of you." Dad chimed in, busy strangling Iris in a tight embrace.

"What are you guys gonna do tonight?" Iris asked. Mom and dad looked at each other before looking back at us.

"Training." They answered at the same time. We were ushered downstairs to the front of the tower where aunt Wanda sat in her car.

Aunt Wanda had kissed us both goodbye when we got to Aisha's house. Truth be told she seemed more excited than us about the party. Aisha's house was beautifully normal. She lived in a two story home with a porch and backyard. Sometimes I wish we stayed at our house rather than the tower but I do love being close to Bubba and Papa.

"Iris, Peter, come in." Aisha's sister, Nivea, smiled opening the door. I had only seen Nivea a few times in my life. She was an amateur street artist and very badass.

"Aish, your friend and boyfriend are here!" Nivea teased. Aisha came running down the stairs, a scowl set on her face.

"Shut up, Nivea." She spat. Aisha's hair was still wet and curly but she wore a white tank top and grey leggings. "Iris, come upstairs and I'll fix your hair. Nivea, can you make Junior comfortable please?" Aisha spoke looking from me to her sister. Nivea smirked and patted my shoulder.

"I'll take good care of my future brother-in-law." She said leading me to the kitchen. Nivea opened the fridge and took out two mini bottles of water.

"How's your mom?" She asked, sliding the bottle over to me. I caught it and smiled.

"She's good, busy with Avenging and such. How's your dad?" I replied.

"He's working and alive, because of your mom. Not a day goes by that I don't think about that. With our mom already gone, and Aisha so young...I could barely take care of myself, I couldn't take care of everyone else too." Nivea was watching her water bottle before looking up into my eyes with a big smile.

"You and Iris are so good to Aisha. She deserves to have real friends who avoid the bs in the world. No wonder she likes you." Nivea said casually. I almost choked on the liquid trying to go down my throat.

"I'm sorry, did you say that Aisha likes me?" I asked.

"Junior, it's so obvious. Did you seriously not catch on?"