Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II

Semester II (23rd, September, 2018)

Third Person's POV:

Students seemed so excited for the first day of their Last Semester because they could meet their dorky friends again after a long vacation break.
(Not because they missed school)

They were hugging and jumping around each other while squealing so hard due to the exhilaration. They must already have forgotten to think about how hell it would be, for the rest of this whole semester.

The loud laugh and the friendly chit chat were being echoed in the whole front yard of MANOBAN ELITE HIGH SCHOOL.

(Just an example image)

Suddenly all eyes were moved to the black 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom which was pulled over in front of the school gate. The boys and girls started drooling and some were choking on their own sandwiches as soon as a blonde shoulder length hair girl came out of the car.

'Who is she?' gossip began to burst out continually along the hallway until the bell rang.

Everyone started to prepare themselves and rushed to their classes. Some were running and some were wishing they could have a magic carpet to fly because they didn't want to be late on their first day in this enormous school.

But once again, people got jaw dropped when they saw the angry kitten who wore a black mini skirt with a white off shoulder shirt stamped her feet rushingly in the hallway to her class without caring about who she might bump.

Then the crowd started shouting "Yoo-hoo, everyone!!! Queen Bee is BACK."

"YESSSS!! Back from New Zealand!!" - They continued.

The brunette girl turned back to give them a glare then continued rushing her way to class as she didn't want to stand outside the room because of her tardy. Without expecting, she accidentally bumped into a blonde hair girl causing her books fell on the floor.

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?" - The brunette yelled angrily.

'The fuck wrong with this girl? She was the one who bumped me and instead of apologizing, she ended up yelling the shit out??!??' A blonde hair girl thinking then spat out.

"Yes, those TONS OF HIGHLIGHTER on your face make me FUCKING BLIND."

The jaws again got dropped from everyone mouths to the ground and the eyes were getting wider in the thought of 'How huge this girl's gut?'

"YOU!" - The brunette pointed straight to the tall girl as the smoke started to blow out from her both ears while clenched her both fists, "YOU A FREAKING ORANGUTAN."

"OH, ORANGUTAN? BUT STILL PRETTIER THAN YOU, WILFRED CAT." - The tall girls yelled back.

"FUCK YOU LITTLE MONKEY!!" - Angry kitten fuming