Chapter 17 - TRIP

Rosé's POV:

7AM the usual morning lineup, started with my everyday routine. I pooped, brushed my teeth, and washed my face before picking up my beautiful girlfriend. Today Lisa wouldn't attend school and I couldn't blame her. She still wanted to be peaceful for a moment.

Well, Being one-sided love isn't easy at all, you have to face with painful feeling which isn't able to be healed quickly. It happens when someone you love sees you as nothing more than friends, they call it "Friendzone". Or sometimes you are not even being regarded as friend, absolutely nothing, not even a single thing in their eyes, those kind of treatments torture us so much. I felt Lisa's condition because as I had told you, I once had crush.

The bell started ringing and all the students hurriedly ran to their classes. Some bumped each other and some almost fell on the floor, but my girlfriend and I just walked peacefully while enjoying our hand hold.

"Ew, can you two separate for just a second?" - Joy gave us a disgusting look.

"Shut the fuck up you single ass! Find a man if you're jealous! Bleh!" - Jisoo sticked her tongue out at Joy and they started fighting each other with backpacks.

I just shook my head. Seriously, I got no mood for this because I was still thinking about Lisa, who now suffered alone in her room. Sunday, I called her if she would like to hangout again but she refused. So I got no choice but stayed calm.

The class started and everyone concentrating to the lesson we were now being taught. But suddenly, the mic sound, tickled our ears.

School announcer: "Good morning to all elite students in this Manoban High School!" - He paused to sip his drink then continued, "Today I have a very very good news to inform. Would you like to hear?"

"Goddammit! Can't he just straight forward?" - Joy irritatedly blurted out.

School announcer: "The school is glad to inform you about the tRip!"

"What?? Trip? Really??"

Our classmates simultaneously clapped and excitedly screamed for the news but got glared by Pro.Lee so we had to keep our mouths shut.

School announcer: "It starts on 08th until 11th, February! The location is in Busan and all the students have to join. This is the trip to refresh your feeling before final exam happens so if you guys have any questions, you can come to the front desk. We're always there to help! Thank you!"

"Yayyyy!!" - Everyone excitedly cheered.

Of course they were triumphantly happy after hearing about the trip and I would tell Lisa about this later.

We then back to our lesson again. Today Pro.Lee left early since she had emergency case to deal with so we had half hour left before going home. My friends, Jisoo, and I decided to wait for other crackheads from room 001, under the oak tree.

"Lisa didn't attend school today so lemme tell her about the good news!" - I suddenly uttered and quickly dialed the idiot.

🙊: "What?"  - Lisa flatly spoke.

🐿: "Can you just at least pretend to be a little bit happy when you unexpectedly received a call from your one and only twin?"

🙊: "Stop that drama already, Chaeng! I'm not in mood for that"

🐿: "Ugh! Alright!"

🙊: "Now tell me why you call?"

🐿: "Well, the school provides us a trip to Busan next week. We're excitedddddd!!" - Our friends screamed our lung out but the girl just uninterestedly replied.