Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM

Jennie's POV:

"Jendeuk?" - A voice raised out my name with a knock on the door got me pissed.

'I swear I'm gonna kill whoever did this!' I groaned lazily as I wasn't fully waken up, but the knock kept getting louder and again my name was called, it strongly caused me awake.

"If you don't open up the door, I'll break this shit!"

'Wtf? Jisoo Unnie?' My eyes went wide once I heard my cousin's warn. I was rushed about to get off the bed but my eyes became wider when I saw myself naked under blanket as having another naked body sleeping peacefully beside. 'Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!' I cursed. It wasn't right to let Jisoo see us in this situation. 'Damn what should I do??' I hurriedly wrapped my torso with blanket and quickly woke Lisa up.

"Wake the fuck up, Lalisa!!" - I shook her but still she continued snoring, "Wake up!!!!"

Lisa then groaned but didn't seem to open her eyes so I decided to kick her out of bed.

"Ouch, what what??" - She got startled as soon as her butt bumped the floor.

"Damn Jisoo is here, in front of your room. Do you want her to see us naked like this?" - I paused.

"But it isn't my—"

"Don't say anything!! Now give me your fucking shirt!!" - I pointed to the big T-shirt which lying near the nightstand, "I got an idea!"

"But—"

"Shut the fuck up and just give me the freaking shirt!!!" - I aggressively took the shirt from Lisa and wore it. The length was half my knees so it could cover my lower part.

"Now you lay in the bed and pretend to read this book!" - I grabbed one of the book from the shelf and tossed it to her chest. Lisa caught then stood up, but my eyes gawked once I saw her large member revealed. I quickly shut back my eyes, "Damn, cover the freaking thing!!!"

Lisa immediately did as my order when I walked to get the door.

"Thank lord, Jendeuk! I thought you were dead" - Jisoo talked in relief before moved me away so she could get in. Just with her first step entered, my cousin immediately got shocked.

"Tf? Why is Lisa here?"

I wasn't surprised at all since I could predict the question already.

"Well, I came to her room to borrow her a shirt. See?" - I pinched up the shirt to clarify as answered confidently but Lisa and Jisoo gave me a wtf look before simultaneously blurted out.

"Isn't it your room???"

'What???'

I was stunned for seconds trying to recall what happened last night. 'We were in kitchen. Lisa and I kissed then blah blah and we went to the bedroom  and the room— wait what?' I gasped as I fully remembered thing. 'The room we entered wasn't upstair!!!' I slapped my forehead in disbelief. 'I'm fucked up!'

"Jendeuk!!!" - Jisoo then called me out from my thought but I quickly pushed her outside.

"Unnie, I think you should wash yourself then we can have breakfast, right? So now go!!" - Jisoo tried to fight back but I managed to close the damn door before breathing a sigh of relief. However, it wasn't done yet.

I then turned to Lisa who was still in the bed and strongly jumped on her, causing the girl surprised.

"Ouch ouch!!!" - She blocked herself from the slap as I was straddling on her, "What's again? Omg!!! Stop!!"