Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT

Jennie's POV:

'It's morning now but I still can't stop myself from thinking about what happened yesterday. Why she jumped in and punched Hanbin? What is her purpose? To protect me? Should I thank her? No! no! She hates you as fuck, she doesn't do that to help you, Jennie.' I shook my head from my silly thought while having a bath in my Ultra Modern Bathtub with a ducky toy. 'But the way she fights is so cool. A girl beat a man? Unbelievable, right? She's skinny but damn strong.'

'Wait!! Why am I here admiring and screaming inside about her? Do I like her? That's a big NO again. We've just met for 3 days and she is my entire life enemy. 'Like'? That'll never happen.' I sighed in relieve.

I was straight but also not a homophobic. I could love whoever loved me. 'Eh? Hanbin had been  in loved with me for two years already but why can't I accept his love?' I blinked repeatedly and sighed, 'Maybe because I'm still in loved with my ex? No! Because he's such a bully? Yet I'm a bully bitch too or I just hated him with no reason? Ughhh! It's complicated. I don't know anymore.' I groaned and dived my head in the water.

Few moments later, I finished my morning bath and walked to my dressing collection. I stood for minutes scanning all the hanging clothes then picked a tight jeans with off-shoulder crop top and gave a glare to my shoes collection. I moved my pointing finger from left to right to check which high heels should I wear today until I reached a pair of Black Casadie Classic Pointed Boots.

"I think, I just wear these." - I then grabbed the boots and clothes heading to a changing room.

After I'd done preparing myself, I walked to my garage to pick a car. White Range Rover Evoque was what I chose. I entered the car then headed to school.

20 minutes later, I arrived the school. My Range Rover was pulled over in the Parking Lot. I then prepared myself before getting out. I closed the car door but suddenly heard a voice raising behind me.

"What a lucky bitch here! Having a best basketball player falling for and a brave Barbie doll as a bodyguard?" - Sana, little slut, spat out sarcastically and gave me a smirk.

"What the hell you want?" - I crossed my arms while facing her.

"What do I want, huh? I WANT YOU TO MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE." - She fumingly yelled.

"Why? Because you think you can't beat me that's why you are now, standing right here in front of me and beg me to leave?" - I smirked and rolled my eyes irritatedly.

"Y-YOU! YOU DAMN FREAKING WHORE." - She was about to fight me but I caught her wrist and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't ever think being a 'Rank 4 Elite' can do anything you want! That's a NO, bitch!" - I pushed her backward then walked away leaving her blood boiling.

Rosé's Pov:

Today Lisa asked me to pick her up because she was tired of hearing her Butler nagging about riding Ms. Monika to school. She was really a stubborn ass bitch.

I now was at Lisa's mansion, in front of her fucking French Chateau Style Driveway with Fountain waiting that little idiot to move her ass out.

I looked at my watch, 'Dafuq? It's 7:45AM already! Why she hasn't come yet! Damn this girl.' I irritatedly wait for her in my freaking Sliver A8 AUDI.

Minutes later, I saw the slender rushingly ran out of her mansion and quickly opened my car's door to get in.

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG, YOU FLAT ASS?" - I scolded her with a glare before starting the car.