Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT

Lisa's POV:

As soon as we finished our dinner, I immediately went to my room and texted my babe, telling about how I'm gonna struggle. Jennie is such a caring and supportive person. Instead of whining with me, she cheers me up. She gives a lot of motivation, inspiration, and incentive speech so I don't have to feel so much pressure on my shoulders.

I'm so auspicious, ain't I?

However, I'm actually not that effortless person, to tell the truth, it's just.. I wanna be that way so I could get her attention and affection. Keke.

I grinned at my screen from ear to ear, seeing the messages I received from the love of my life.

Nini My Bae ♥️

It's so late now. Please go to sleep or else you'll get sick.
Sent at 12:45AM

I'm worried. So you must take care. Understand?
Sent at 12:45AM

I love you 💕 Good night, Daddy. 🍆👅💦
Sent at 12:46AM

Quickly, I rolled myself in the bed like an idiot after I read the last text. 'Omg, I'm hard again!!!'

Without Jennie Ruby Jane beside, the night was tough I admitted, because I have to use my own hand instead of hers until I fell asleep. 'Gosh, I need her right now.. fuck—'

My eyes had closed for few hours, and finally morning came again that the sun-ray now hit my face. I groaned hard before flipped over to cover my whole body with my cozy duvet. 'Ugh, I don't want to wake up.' I threw the pillow to the ringing-clock. 'Why do I have to carry those responsibilities this soon? I'm not ready.' I whined before getting my ass up and went to the bathroom, knowing I am soon a CEO.

The word Chief Executive Officer, might sound cool but doesn't sound easy because I cannot be careless or playful like I were jobless. In this position, I have to be the commander who are extroverted, intuitive, judging, and mature, so I can lead effectively. Showing my charm plus wearing organized suit also the point I shouldn't miss out, since it's gonna make me look professional and powerful with those smart dresses. That's the reason why I am wearing tuxedo today.

Just as expected, remarks were immediately murmured as soon as I stepped out of my black Limousine. Those staffs caused me badly want to roll my eyes. However, I couldn't. Serious face with puissant aura have to be performed well in this scene. So I stood strongly, throwing my chest out with my both hands in my pockets and had my strides vigorously through the revolving door, with dozen of strong-building men followed behind.

"Omg... is this Young Lady of Manoban?"

"She looks both beautiful and handsome!!!"

"Come on, please choke me with that veiny arms."

"Seriously you can step on me, Maaa!!"

Excited screaming and squealing were babbling tumultuously in the whole building and I wished they all were aphasia. I straighten my face.

Without caring about how chaotic they were, I just stepped in the glass elevator to let that shit sent me to where I have to be.

Minutes passed, and finally I was in the big room where many chairs got arranged orderly, surrounding a long table. 'A big meeting, huh?' I smirked before turning my face sharply to those idiot shareholders.

"So I am Lalisa Manaban, your today on CEO!!'

They all went shaking.

Anyway, there was nothing to do with that stupid meeting. It was actually just, I have to attend there so everyone could know me and we built relationship between partners and majority shareholding. Nothing much tho. I shrugged as boringly looked at my curved monitor.