Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK

Lisa's POV:

I was in the car driving away from miserable state. Under the night sky, I could only see the moon followed my direction to horizon. I really wished I could find comfortable zone so this pain would be numbed. Well, it was a tranquil night which filled with sorrow.

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed the love when I wasn't feeling it
You helped me fight when I was giving in
And, you made me laugh when I was losing it

An emotional song playing along my emotional mood. Oh, this hit me and it hurts a little too much.

'Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could I'd get you the moon, I give it to you
And if death was coming for you
I'd give my life for you

'Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could I'd get you the moon
And give it to you
And if death was coming for you

I'd give my life for you
'Cause you are, you are
Oh you are
Oh you are
You are...

The beautiful song sadly reached the end when my car wheels concurrently stopped. I were now in front of my favorite bar. Lol. I literally had no idea why I ended up here.

"Yo, man! Long time no see!" - Bambam, the bar's owner and my favorite dude, greeted me.

He was my only lovely bro. We met when we were in Thailand, he went to the same dancing class with me. There was a day I lost my hope on dancing but Bambam was there to cheer me up and we made it. He was just like my sibling because he was always there when I needed.

"Yes, Bam. It's months we haven't seen each other but we at least chat right?

"Haha, yes. And you said you're busy these days but why you're now here?" - Bambam, flopped himself on the stool beside me.

"Miss you that's why"

"Pff. Don't make me puke, man." - He pretended to throw up.

"I'm serious you little shit."

"You ain't."

The atmosphere suddenly changed. Bambam knew something wasn't right so he didn't hesitate to ask. At first I didn't really think I should tell him because it's just me being stupid to let myself fall for someone straight and already had someone else in the heart. It's a bit sad, right? I didn't know. But everyone had experienced unrequited love at least once if I wasn't wrong, and it was slightly hard to recover from this pain.

I buttoned up another glass of whiskey and hiccuped since it's already the eleventh. Bambam accompanied me and question about us, what we were and how I end up having one-sided love? So to tell him, Me and her? We're nothing, not even a single thing but I'm here hurt like hell. Jennie always made my heart beat madly every time I saw her, she had the power to make me throw myself under her feet just by showing her gummy smile. I remembered once I first dropped her at her residence and she fell into my arms, I admitted none of angel could compare with that kitten. We kissed. Her strawberry lips did pushed me to take risk. I still remembered everything since the first day we met. We had two night sleepover at her place. She woke up on my lap and the next day I woke up in her bed. We were having fun. I giggled to those memories but the idiot man beside me just shook his head. Well, after all, Jennie and I are just friends. It's okay, right? But right now, I wanna be not okay. I asked the bartender for another shot but stupid Bam stopped me.