Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN

Jennie's POV:

'L-Lisa?'

Her identity gave me rise to dumbstruck. I couldn't utter a word. Meanwhile, my friends and cousin just gaped unbelievably to the fact that Lalisa who they had known was Lalisa MANOBAN!

"N-No way!" - Hanbin stepped his trembling feet backward.

"There's always a way!" - Lisa made a stride to him making him collapsed to the ground. She then exasperatedly threw her Bauta mask at Hanbin, "NOW TELL ME THE WHOLE DAMN THING— OR ALL YOUR COMPANIES GO BANKRUPT IN 2 FREAKING MINUTES!!" - Lisa gritted her teeth.

SERIOUSLY? I had never seen this side of her before but today, this minute. Even if she was mad, she wasn't that raspy. And now, her red eyes expressed vengeance, abhorrence, and aggravation.

"I-I just want to be a prince in your H-High School.."

"A prince?" - Lisa sarcastically smirked, "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?"

"N-No..! Actually, It's because of Jennie!" - Hanbin sadly paused and eyed me, "I've been in love with this girl since her first day in your High School. I've tried to be nice to her, to be perfect but she doesn't seem to notice me. Her ex is a great basketball player and I want to win her heart by winning the game. For Sana and her squad, they wanna be top cheerleader and Queen Bee. So yes, we planned this."

He tragically looked down then continued, "I've never known that love could push me to do something stupid like this. I-I'm sorry!"

I hadn't realized he did that just to win my heart. But Love can't be forced, Hanbin.

After perceived the truth, Lisa soothed her rage. She looked at Hanbin then glanced to Sana, "You know? You never look good trying to make someone else look bad." - Lisa looked at them with straight face, "You're lucky enough that I don't expel you today but maybe another day. So watch out your deed!"

As soon as Lisa finished her menace, she grabbed the mic and gave us an abrupt announcement.

"Dear all the students in Manoban Elite High School! I would like to insert one new rule. From this minute, if there is any criticism, insult,  bullying, or any activity that might cause someone suffer, I do not care who you are, you will directly send to JAIL."

Everyone gulped and got pale just by listening to her deep voice which was holding power and authority.

"Learn to treat people the way you want to be treated."

Lisa finished her precious rule, she bid the guests and suggested them to continue their dancing then she having her way back to her family private room.

"Rosé? What is this?" - My cousin turned her face to her girlfriend.

"I-I can explain!" - Rosé stuttered.

Lisa did right to against bully thing. Even so, I was still malcontent with her lie.

Our friends were still enjoying the party till midnight. Most of the guests seemed to individually leave.

"Lemme tell Lisa that we gotta go!" - Rosé got herself up but coincidentally Lisa walked to our seats.

"Oh hi Manoban's Young Lady!" - Seulgi scoffed.