Chapter 39 - TRUTH

Mr.Yang's POV:

I had been waiting for 3 another fucking days and it was okay because my day finally came. This morning, that Macro Manoban and his witch wife would be gone for god sake, and it was my only chance to get back what I'd lost.

Until now, I still couldn't believe that my damn father-in-law treated that shit better than his own son and me. He was a fucking huge chairman, many real estates were grabbed by his hands and what a surprise? He peacefully died. It should have been me, his perfect son-in-law to be heiress but he was stupid. Fucking stupid for gave away his hard freaking work to Macro Manoban who was just actually a stranger.

'Damn!' I clenched my jaw, staring at those two villains, enjoying their last expensive meal before they lost everything and lived like a stray rat on the street. I smirked, but being called so I had to soften my face, for my own sake.

"Aye, Master?" - I bowed as I actually forced myself to do that.

"Have you prepared our car?" - The fucking fat pig asked.

"Oh, it is perfectly prepared, Master!" - I faked my soft smile.

"Alright good! By the way I might spend few weeks there so..." - He pulled a napkin to wipe his fucking repulsive mouth before continued, "Please take care of Lisa. She still needs more weeks to recover and there is none of people whom I trust beside you. So look after her carefully and inform us immediately if there's something happened."

I then slowly bowed to pretend like I really obeyed that trash bag.

He heaved a deep side and added, "Also, Mr.Yang?"

"Aye?"

"Come here, take these keys!" - He handed me his room-key and I just raised my eyebrows in surprise. He is really crazy for trusting me so much. I laughed in my own thought as I took the key gently. I pretended to be gentled tho.

"What is this, Master?" - I innocently asked.

"They're my room keys!" - He answered and dramatically sighed again, "Actually I always keep them with Lisa, but since she got injured, I think it should be you who keeps it. All of my important documents are there. Please be careful!" - As soon as he finished his words, a sudden smile was appeared cunningly in my face.

'It's a wrong move, Manoban!' I smirked.

That couple of snakes then got sent to the airport immediately after they wasted the whole fucking morning. I assigned Bobby to be their driver by the way, because he was now my obedient dog who could keep his eyes on them to see if they exactly went to the airport.

"Are they really going to Switzerland?" - I was on the phone, talking to Bobby.

"Yes, Master. They are, and now I'm going back to the mansion. The Mercedes is already prepared."

"Perfect! You will get a fucking huge reward after your hard work."

"Thank you, Master!"

I smirked in the phone and hung up.

'I'm gonna lay on those fucking money.' I stared at the keys, raised up in my hand before I tossed it up and caught tight.

[Manoban's Room]

"Move the fuck away!" - I quickly pushed the maid who was standing at the door away.