Chapter 27 - DATE

Lisa's POV:

Wow, last week was really my week. I had done my exam well, the results were all pass, and more importantly I had my Jennie. Damn, I couldn't believe that we took each other in the restroom and basketball club on the last day of school. It sounded inappropriate but felt so amazing. I grinned while ran my hand over my abs under the shower.

Also, that's really the best feeling ever when you know that none of your friends or you, yourself repeated the year. And, soon we graduate. 'Yeah!!'

Anyways, my parents planed to throw a big party for me but I don't like the idea tho. I will just think about it later. Now let me just focus on my date today. I haven't seen her for a week already and I miss that kitten so much. Today I asked her out, also I would ask her to have an official date this evening. Then we will finally be an official couple. 'Yo-yo Jenlisa'

Finished dressing myself, I then pulled out my car key and ran downstair but immediately stopped once I was called.

"Where are you going?" - My dad asked as his eyes on his newspaper.

"Outside!" - I nonchalantly answered as continued my walk. Suddenly, my dad summoned someone I hated the most.

"Mr.Yang?"

"Aye, Master!"

"Assign someone to drive her." - Quickly, my eyes gawked.

"What?!? Papaaa..." - I whined at him, "I'm bigger now. Can you please stop acting like I am baby who always sucking a bottle of milk? Please let me drive myself.." - I dramatically dropped my half body on his lap pretending like I was so hurtful. With that, my mom started to convince her hubby.

"Yes, honey! Please trust her. Our daughter won't disappoint us." - She pat his shoulder to calm him but I was here having my chin on my dad's lap and nodded while making puppy eyes.

"Aish! Look, Look!" - Mr.Big belly closed his newspaper and angrily scolded us.

"See?? This little kid becomes spoiled because of you, baby!" - He crossed his arms fumingly but almost pressed a smile when he saw me in this position, pouting my lips as my arms hugging his legs like a lost puppy. My mom giggled.

"Aigoo! She will soon graduate and if you keep treating her like this how can she hold a company?"

My dad then sighed.

Well, no surprise. My parents have considered to give me their company after I finished my high school. I am still in the young age you can see, but they said I am smart and talent so there is no worries for them to let it be under my control.

"Okay! I will let you this time, but it's because of your mom." - His wrapped his arm around my gorgeous woman then warned me, "However, make sure that you can protect yourself and whenever there is something happen, please tell Mr.Yang. He will help you out of it."

'What? Mr.Yang? Why him?' I hissed but that old man just gently smiled. I rolled my eyes at him before I turned back to my king.

"Alright, Papa! I will make sure to take care of myself well. And Mama, thank for consider me as an adult!" - I smiled and leaned to give her a kiss before I had my way out.

The garage door was automatically opened as soon as I arrived. I then started to pick a car. I chose the Mercedes which I everyday drove to school and drove off to Jennie's resident.

Jennie's POV:

"Shalalala~" - I was humming a random rhythm while preparing some snacks in the basket. There were jam sandwiches, two rolls of Kimbap, strawberry pancakes her favorite, and the last is kimchi fried rice. I grinned as placed heart-shape fried egg on the rice before I capped the box. I then spun myself smoothly from the counter to the fridge with the rhythm in my head.