Chapter 43 - US [M]

A week later (30th June, 2019)

Lisa's POV:

"Lisa? Are you okay?" - Seulgi concernedly asked, tapping my shoulder.

"Y-Yes, I am." - I fake a grin.

She then frowned, "But your legs are shaking, dude!" - Her eyes stared at my shaking legs and I finally realized it terribly shook, so I embarrassingly rushed to held it tight.

'Fuck! Am I that nervous?' I gripped even tighter on my right thigh which kept shaking nonstop and another girl tapped on my shoulder.

"Come on. Calm down, kid! It's gonna be okay." - Jisoo said, trying to soothe my uneasiness but damn, my heart wouldn't stop from jumping out.

I meant how could I stay calm when it was my own wedding for god sake!! My sweat continued dripping and my heart wasn't tired from bouncing like a ping-pong ball inside my chest. 'Goddammit!' I sweared, placing my palm to feel how crazy my heart beat for her.

"For fuck sake, Lisa! If you won't stop your damn legs, I'll kick your ass out now. You make me dizzy, bitch!" - Another annoying voice raised and it was from no one but the loudass bitch in the group. God knew who.

I glared at her to shut her mouth up then the girl just shrugged and continued checking herself out in the mirror. I hissed.

We were all dressed-up, anyway and we were waiting for the announcement in a dressing room across the room where Jennie was. Jisoo, Seulgi, and Joy were actually my best women for the rest of the day that's why we were here together, while Rosé, Irene, and Yeri were the bridesmaids for my wife-to-be, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

Well, after this morning, she would be my official spouse and we would spend the rest of our life together without warning, and I couldn't be any happier than that. A smile flashed in the mirror. I sweared, I literally felt contented and secured whenever I thought about that kitten.

'She must be the most beautiful bride ever.'

My smile turned even more wide to the compliment while I let the designer fix my tie.

I was in a formal suit right now, waiting to walk out with a big smile on the face. The announcement would be soon released and I couldn't wait to see my woman in her white wedding gown.

"Excuse me? Can you turn around?" - The designer asked and I followed her order to make sure everything was perfect. She then fixed my collar, tuxedo's sleeves and suddenly someone opened the doorknob. That was my mom.

"Sweetie? It's time."

My eyes adverted to her and the lump in my throat was slowly swallowed once I heard.

'Lisa, you won't faint.' I determined while gulped and my heart beat faster again. 'Fuck, why I'm so trembling?' I patted my own chest to soothe the tension and took out a deep breathe.

"Foos..." - I nodded to say okay to myself then the girl nudged.

"Let's go!" - She said. I nodded again with a smile.

"Don't be too nervous, Lis.." - Joy patted on my back and I felt better that she finally helped. She added, "It's okay, you'll be alright since you guys will fuck after." - She then grinned and quickly earned a hard smack in the head from Jisoo.