Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?

Lisa's POV:

I was totally surprised and my eyes continued blinking repeatedly.

"What's wrong, Hon?" - Jennie frowned while looking at me.

I didn't say anything, instead, turned her to face a dork running along shore as I began to fake a tragical sob, "Lie to me she's not your cousin..."

"Omg, Jisoo? She's here too? How? Let's wave at her."

Without feeling like crying, Jennie rushingly waved at her uncle's daughter while screaming loud to get the girl's attention. While me? Was completely hung here. Cross sign.

"Oh, Jendeuk??" - The latter then pretended to be surprised before hugging her sister. I rolled my eyes.

"Unnie, how come you're here? When did you arrive? You should've told us you know. Are you alone?"

"Actually, she's with me." - Another voice raised and it was from the blonde girl. 'Goddammit! I sweared it was their fucking plan.' I glared at them but they just wiggled their eyebrows.

"Ah, Rosé is here too. You two come for a honeymoon?" - My baby sarcastically asked.

"Maybe, but actually not. We just wanna get some fresh air in Hawaii." - My idiot twin simply answered but I knew deep down she just came to ruin our peacefulness.

"Great!" - Jennie clapped happily before she continued, "So what do you guys plan tomorrow? Since we all are here, let visit somewhere together. We're gonna build so much memories. How it sounds?"

My eyes gawked just in a second after I perceived what I perceived. 'Is she serious?' I gave a 'what the fuck' look and those two crackhead just silently giggled.

"Okay, well. We can discuss it later during dinner time. I know you haven't slurped anything. So leggo, Unnie. I'm hungry..." - Rosé pout at Jennie and they both dragged each other to one restaurant in the opposite side.

Not waste a second, I quickly glared at the dumbass beside me, got her startled.

"What the heck with that glare, idiot kid?" - She knocked my head but I just narrowed my eyes.

"Tell me it's not a coincidence!" - I gritted my teeth, wanting to scare her.

"Okay. It's not a coincidence." - She flatly repeated the exact same word I said earlier, and grinned.

'I swear I can break her neck right now.' I madly hissed.

Jisoo chuckled, "Omg, well, well, we miss you that's why." - She finally answered and still, it wasn't the exact purpose.

"Don't you lie. You can actually call us instead of directly come here?"

"Yes, but I don't want to, and it doesn't hurt flighting to Hawaii tho."

"What? And how come you know we're here?"

"Your parents!"

"Hah?"

"Aish, you kid really dumb. The day before you guys flight here, Rosé and I went to your mansion since we wanna drag you out, but who know? You were at my cousin's house." - She shrugged, "I asked them why and they said you two came to Hawaii, so?"

"So you literally need to exactly come here?"

"Why not? We really put a lot of effort into it. As soon as we knew, I quickly rushed to book the tickets. And you know the last minute isn't cheap."