Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!

Jennie's POV:

"Are you sure you rejoin the Cheerleader?" - Irene asked curiously as we were heading to basketball club.

"100% sure!" - I flipped my hair while walking along the hallway like a Victoria Secret's Model.

Boys were drooling just by watching me confidently walking in my smart outfit. 'A white pleated mini skirt with a tight light-pink long-sleeve shirt and black lace up high heel boots' I dressed simply today. 'Kekeke.'

"Well, Jennie! But Double J (A Cheerleader group's name) has took our place for two years already." - Joy said.

"And you already know, they won't quit." - Yeri added.

"NO ONE TOOK OUR PLACE and yes, It's one of the reason why I transferred back from New Zealand." - I protested.

Two years ago, I left Seoul to New Zealand. It was because I broke up with my first love. I just wanted to leave here and moved on from everything that had happened.

My squad and I kept talking until we reached the basketball club. As soon as we stepped in, we heard a loud announcement on the stage.

"HELLO, EVERYONE! WE'RE JELLY JELLY, THE BEST AND TOP CHEERLEADER GROUP OF THIS HIGH SCHOOL. OUR REPUTATION'VE BEEN IN RANK 1 FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND WE ARE AGAIN GOING TO BE BEST OF THE BEST FOR OUR SCHOOL'S BASKETBALL MATCH IN THE END OF THIS YEAR. NO ONE CAN REPLACE US AND NO ONE CAN REPLACE ME. I'M THE ONLY QUEEN B-," - Sana was about to finish her announcement but I cut her off by grabbing the mic away. 'There is no reason I let this shameless bitch continue her word. She deserved to be kicked in the butt, damn slut!' I smirked then pulled the mic to say:

"YES, NO ONE CAN REPLACE BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS FOXY GIRLS FROM THE START AND OF COURSE, NONE OF YOU IS THE QUEEN BEE WHEN JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM IS HERE." - I dropped the mic and walked out of the stage then turned back to eye the Japanese girl who had her fists clenched and gritted her teeth while staring at me fumingly. I gave her another sarcastic smirk before I headed out with my squad.

"OH MY GODDDD! OUR QUEEN BEE IS BACK. YEAHHH!! FOXY GIRLS IS BACK." - Someone shouted.

"FOXY GIRLS! FOXY GIRLS! FOXY GIRLS!" - All the boys and girls screamed our group's name cheerfully behind us.

'I can't wait to tell Jisoo Unnie about me finally rejoining the Cheerleader. She's gonna be so much surprise.'

Lisa's POV:

"Why it's so crowded there?" - I asked myself while looking at the bunch of people cheering about something and I started to walk there to check.

Before arriving the basketball club's door, I saw an angle without wings waving her hips slightly like a model, stepping out with her squad. 'Oh, my god. She looks gorgeous.' I shook my head then rubbed my eyes to make sure I was not dreaming. 'Seriously, how could that perfect body exist?? Those smooth legs, and oh, her flat tummy, I could die peacefully.' I then looked up to her two melons bouncing while walking, 'Oops! it should be Watermelons.' I continued to scan her as I moved my eyes to her lips. 'Mhm, tasty.' Without breaking my eyes from the view, I suddenly was shocked with who I was just checking. 'WHAT THE FUCK? SO THE ANGEL THAT I WAS SCANNING AND ADMIRING FOR THOSE FUCKING MINUTES IS THE FREAKING BITCH WHOM I ALWAYS WAR WITH?' I facepalmed myself in my own thought. 'Omg, Lalisa Manoban.'

Standing in front of the door, I suddenly was pushed by someone. Then I saw a pair of cat eyes gave me a deep glare before she continued her damn steps. I returned her a 'WHAT THE HELL' look with a confused shrug since I got no idea about what was going on. 'DAMN THIS GIRL! SHE STARTED IT AGAIN?' I groaned irritatedly. I really wanted to surrender this game.