Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]

Jennie's POV:

I was so delighted that everyone loved the idea, especially, her parents and now her.

"Omg, babe..." - Lisa got surprised once she twisted her door knob and saw balloons scattered on the floor, "What are these??" - She was now looking at our photo frames which hung perfectly on her wall, over her headboard and one on her nightstand.

"This's really too much to handle. Thank you so so so much, babe!!" - She looked at me lovingly and so I walked to her who was now caressing the photo frame that have a photo of her kissing me on my cheek. I smiled. I could see tear already well up in her eyes but Lisa wasn't the type of letting it down easily. However I— Oops!!! Suddenly I was fell on her lap.

"You surprised me a lot today!!" - Lisa then let a drop of her tear rolled down her cheek so I kissed to wipe it away.

"You deserved all of these." - I then wrapped my arms around her neck and she just smiled lovingly, yet the smile unexpectedly turned into the devil one just like last time. I gulped. 'What is this?'

"You know it isn't your last surprise, right? There is no way that you wear this type of revealing dress to your girlfriend's birthday for nothing." - Her eyes now traveled from my strawberry lips to my exposed cleavage. I nipped my own lips sheepishly.

Her hand then started running up from my thigh, pushing my dress a bit more revealing and it moved to my back to slowly pull the zipper down. So, my red floral lace midi dress didn't hesitate to drop the straps aside and my babe began to caress my shoulder tenderly, "I'm not tired of admiring trillion times about how beautiful you are."

Her cheesy words flustered me.

"And I'll keep admiring you until my last breathe, you better be aware." - With that, I felt her lips tracing warmly on my shoulder to my collar, as her hot breathe tickled my neck and her hands began to roam up gently on my torso while I was still on her lap. Lisa then slightly pulled half of my dress, revealing my soft boobs which covered by bra. Her eyes now became twinkle at the view she saw, before she buried her face in my cleavage, shaking her head lovingly on it. I left out a low moan.

"Please never stop driving me crazy, because I'll become the craziest monster if you're not around."

She sincerely said so I looked into her eyes which described how honest she is. I smiled sweetly at her, "I'm forever stuck with you through every path." - Our foreheads touched as we both felt so contented. Lisa then looking at my lips as she had her thumb caressing on it before we smacked our lips together.

'Gosh, those jelly lips of her.'

We started sucking each other hungrily and our tongue doing the battle. Since it was a bit hard for Lisa to support me, so I decided to straddle her. Now her face faced my chest. I wore red lingerie anyway.

"I swear you're the sexiest."

I smirked at her remark then quickly pushed her head down to my boobs. The girl suffocated at first but managed to brush her face after. Her face was now deep on my cleavage and I could feel her tongue repeatedly licked the valley of my boobs. I bit my lips due to quivering. Lisa then faced up and immediately pull down my bra, releasing two soft boobs in front of her. She was now drooling and her lips were lustfully licked before she captured one of my nipples in her mouth. I elicited a moan once I felt her tongue wrapped and my nails was digging deep in her skin.

The whole room was filled with hotness even though the air-con was on. I could felt sweat dripping off my body every time Lisa's tongue twisted on my nipple. Anyway she was being so justice, that she didn't let another nipple sad, because she just hungrily sucked both of them. My back was arching high up replied to how good her tongue is. Wetness and slippery which came from her mouth was covered all over my boobs. Lisa then pulled away for seconds to catch some breathe. So I bit my own lips while looking at her passionately and my hands started to run up, grabbing my both boobs and massaged it in front of her.