SPECIAL CHAPTER I

Voices kept echoing the whole room...

"Push!! Push!!"

"Oh god, no!! I can't do this!!", panting.

"That's alright, that's alright! You can do it! You're gonna be okay, baby!!", almost passed out.

"Please pull yourself together and try it again!!"

"Okay, now come on, altogether!"

"1, 2, 3..."

"PUSH!!"

"Ahh!!"

"Push!!"

"Arghhh... Ahhhh!!"

"Push!!!!"

"Yes, yes, like that!! Do it more!!"

"Yes, It's coming!!! Yes—"

"Yeahhh!!!"

.

.

.

"Ngaaaa....!!!"

.

.

.

*passed out*

.

.

.

[Postpartum Room]

"Aww, look at that face!"

An older woman admired the little boy while carrying him. "He got your doe-eyes, baby girl. Adorable!" She smiled as she was on the couch near her fainting daughter.

The dad walked near, "Yes, darling. These squishy cheeks are surely from Jennie." He softly poked and they all giggled. They were extremely excited to have their first grandkid, excepted the lady on the couch.

"Hey Lisa, don't you say something?"

Her mom nudged but the lady couldn't respond. She looked completely weary and paled.

"Right. You've been silent the whole hour now. What's up? Ain't you happy you got us a tiny Manoban?"

Her dad asked but only a soft chuckle was heard from the new mommy. She shook her head, laying on the bed.

"Come on, dad! Leave Lisa alone, please. She must need some rest." Jennie begged, "You don't know how many times she fainted during the operation.", she finished and whole family was extremely surprised.

"WHAT??!"

They gawked their eyes but the doe-eyed lady could only embarrassingly nodded. They all erupted in laughter.

"Oh my god, my baby, you fainted really?" The woman, wiping her laughing tear off, "You were there supposed to cheer Jennie up, weren't you, honey?"

They bursted out the laugh again but Lisa cut it.

"Alright, alright, I were, okay? But she was there screaming her gut out like ahhhh ahhhh which almost broke the whole room and how could I stand still?"" She defended herself.

They all tried to hold their stomach.

"Now stop laughing already!" She pouted, "Basically, it didn't mean I wanted to pass out. It didn't, really." She sighed and started to gently walk to her wife, "It's all because of Jennie." She bit her lips, sitting in the edge of bed.