Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]

Jennie's POV:

'It's our last day of final exam today. It's gonna be fun since we could have a long break before the result releases and we'll soon graduate. See? Time doesn't wait for us. Throw back to the first day that I came back here, that was the first day I met Lisa who I had never expected that we would end up together. But wow, Love is amazing. It turned us from hater to lover and I now so much missed the day we used to fight.' I giggled in my own thought as I was standing at the backyard waiting for her to come. 'I don't need to clarify who is that 'her' I'm waiting, right?'

'Well this morning Lisa isn't able to pick me up. She said she hadn't slept last night because she needed to be awake so she could welcome her parents who having their way back from Japan.' I looked at my phone and it was half past seven. 'Aish, when will she c— oops!' I was shocked.

"Beb!!" - Lisa secretly hugged me from behind so I hit her arm.

"Hey, everyone is watching us."

"Who care?" - She backed away and shrugged at me.

"We care, Hon! It's should be private!" - I pinched her both cheeks as she was pouting.

Of course, we had to be as private as possible. Lisa and I had discussed not to reveal our relationship to anybody beside our friends because it wasn't time yet. We had our own reasons for this. First, we needed to have an official date. Second, our parents still weren't aware. Third, I sweared if we exposed it, haters gonna come and I didn't like the idea of showing it off. 'It isn't secret, let me emphasize, it is private. There's a difference.'

"Thank for teaching me how to handle my private life, Love." - She winked and I just giggled.

"And when the day comes, we'll show off to the world, won't we?"

"We will!" - Lisa said.

I smiled at her then looked at my phone again about to put it back in my bag but immediately it was grabbed.

"Oops, wae??" - I whined as I watched her take away my phone. I couldn't reach her hand because you know, I'm ˢᵐᵒˡ. Pouted.

"What!?!" - Lisa widen her eyes and I just folded my arms, "Yes??"

"We have been in relationship for almost a week already and still you haven't changed my name in your contact?" - She looked at the name of herself which was read as 'Stupid monkey'. I grabbed back my phone.

"We aren't official yet so?"

"But I'm courting you, Nini!!!" - Lisa whined and I almost laughed my ass out because she's too cute.

"Whatever, you have to change it or I'll change it myself." - She then pulled back the phone and edited her name.

It's now read as 'Lili My Boo' with a red heart-shape.

"Isn't it too cheesy??" - I blinked at the screen after she handed it back.

"It isn't!" - She winked, "And it could also remind you that you're mine and only mine." - She grinned stupidly before holding my hand, "Now let's go to class or we'll be late!" - I playfully shook my head. Then we headed our way to the class.

Along the hallway, all eyes were on us who handed in handed walking with each other like a married couple. We said we wouldn't expose it but look, our action already did.

Some students murmured something with their friends, and some just gave me a disgusting look because they always dreamed that they could have Lisa as girlfriend. 'Bruh, not gonna happen even in your dream, bitch!' I rolled my eyes at them, but shit— there were guys checking me out because of my black mini skirt and Chanel crop top. Lisa gritting her teeth.