Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3

Lisa's POV:

A tiny brightest ball at the horizon slowly comes out of the shadow of the clouds, shining into my white bow windows through the gray grommet top curtain.

I opened one of my eyes and look at the sunshine but quickly rolled on the bed as grabbing a duvet to cover my whole body like a sushi roll and continued my sleep.

[Ddu-Du Ddu-Du Du] The clock vibrated with the ring.

My hand randomly moved to find my Silver Auto-Flip Clock which was on the nightstand and turned it off. I suddenly jumped out of the bed as soon as I saw '7:02AM' on the screen.

"OMG!! I can't be late." I groaned and rushingly took off my pajamas then headed to my vinyl flooring bathroom.

I was an early bird and hated being late but yesterday really was a tough day so I couldn't easily get myself off from my soft cotton bed.

After minutes, I finished my quick shower and dressed up. I wore a black ripped-jeans with a Balenciaga T-shirt and had a black leather motorcycle jacket on. As soon as I fully dressed, I turned to check myself in Free Standing-Floor Mirror and put on a cap.

"Nice, nice!!" - I winked at my reflection in the mirror before walking out of the room.

I ran down the stair and waved the key while whistling but immediately hit the brake from my childlike side and cleared my throat then started to walk properly once I saw my servants standing in lines giving me a bow.

"Good morning, Young Lady." - They greeted.

"Yes, morning everyone." - I greeted back.

"Please have your breakf-," - My Butler said.

But before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off, "I'm hurried to school. Sorry, Mr. Yang." I headed to my garage as soon as ending my word and he followed behind.

Arrived the garage, I hopped on Ms. Monika. LOL. You might wonder who she was, haha. She was a black BMW K1300 motorcycle, I loved her so much.

"Morning, the love of my life." - I leaned to kiss my motorcycle softly before putting the fingerless gloves and helmet on.

"Young Lady, Let us drive you school. Our Master will skin us alive if he knows you ride this motorcycle." - Mr. Yang complained.

"Then don't tell him." - I shrugged.

My Appa didn't want me to ride any motorcycles because he thought it was dangerous but I didn't care as long as Mr. Yang kept his mouth shut.

"But Young L-,"

I started my motorbike then speedily rode off before he could finish his words. I gave a back wave and giggled as giving a quick looked to those servants who running behind to stop me.

"Young Lady, please come back..." - They shouted yet I just speeded up the motorbike.

Jennie's POV:

'Sunshine after the heavy rain, huh?' I smiled while opening my curtain and absorbing the fresh air.

Well, last night the sky had poured some rain that made me sleep so well with the cold weather. I wouldn't get off my bed if it was Sunday.

I kept the smile on my face and walked to check myself once again before heading my way to school.

I had a black tight jeans with a crop-top and a brown Label Collar Overcoat on.