Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL

Jennie's POV:

'Argh!' I stretched my limb in my bed for flexibility. My head felt a bit hangover because of last night party, even though, we didn't drink much.

Talking about last night, a bright smile instantaneously appeared on my face. My memory automatically played every single of Lisa's activities. Her benevolent treatment, her silliness, her stupid smile, yes, those easily made my heart melted.

I smiled then tilted my head aside. But what a coincidence? My cat-eyes met the brown overcoat which were hung on the hanger-stand next to the vanity mirror. It reminded me of her even more.

'Why did she need to be so soft and idiot at same time?' I giggled to myself once her 'Ehee' popped in my head.

'You do make me fall slowly, Lalisa.' I sighed.

Suddenly, the o'clock started ringing cut off my thought. This was time to decide to get my ass off from bed and head to bathroom.

As soon as I stepped on laminate floor, I mirrored myself in frameless mirror. 'You're really in a good mood today, Ruby Jane!' I smirked to my reflection.

Not to waste anymore time, I slided my glass door aside and dropped the bath bomb in the Sierra Symphony Round Bathtub with some ducky stuffed toys. I then undressed my silk nightgown and it slowly fell from my smooth milky shoulder down to the floor. I stepped in the bathtub and dampened myself in the lukewarm water.

Half an hour later, I finished my pleasant bath then walked to dressing room. I chose my favorite sweater for today outfit then grabbed my Gabrielle Hobo bag with me. I put on my boots, about to head out, I stopped myself once I saw the brown overcoat.

'Oh! I need to return it back to the owner.' I smiled and grabbed it. 'I'll do a proper thank to her today.' I giggled then happily walked out and headed school.

[Room 01]

"Hey, Jen!" - Seulgi greeted me once I entered the class but my eyes were blending around, looking for the blonde monkey.

"Yo girl, ain't you hear me?" - Seulgi threw a crumbled paper in my face and I slapped it away.

"I'm not deaf, okay?" - I glared at her then kept my eyes blending.

"Hey? You lost your panties here?" - She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Fuck you, Seul! You ruined my mood!" - I madly said.

"Lol! Just kidding!" - She snickered and I glared.

Suddenly Irene asked, "Oh, but why you bring two coats with?"

"Hah? Hmm, it isn't mine." - I shrugged as flopped myself down.

Seulgi gawked, "Then whose?" - She quickly grabbed the coat to examine.

"I-It's Lisa's!" - I sheepishly uttered.

Seulgi's eyes got widen while other one just nodded blankly, "Whatttt??? Are you guys— ugh! This fast?"

I slapped Seulgi's arm, "Geez! What fast? She just leaned me her coat last night because of the cold weather."

"Oww, how sweet!" - Seulgi teasingly wiggled her eyebrows but I pinched her arm trying to fake an anger.

Seulgi then added, "But seems like she doesn't attend school today because it's already 9AM and she's never been this late." - She shrugged.

My good mood immediately turned gloomy. I planned to offer that idiot a proper thank, but now? She didn't bring her ass here. I pouted.

Suddenly a mic's sound echoed the room interrupted our conversation.