Chapter 10 - CHAESOO

Rosé's POV:

"Good morning to you, fair and gracious daughter." - William Shakespeare

Yes, William Shakespeare, the greatest writer whom everyone appreciated. I smiled slightly to the book before yawning, then tiredly stretched my limb but the alarm screaming.

"What? 7AM already? Oh, Jisoo!" - I quickly closed my book and jumped off from bed to the bathroom.

Today I have to pick up my beautiful tiny girlfriend to school for celebrating our first day together so I needed to make my way quick because it was already 7:20AM.

I hurriedly ran to my car garage and got myself in my Ferrari 488 Spider then speedily headed off.

I could feel my hand is shaking with my heart nervously while planning about how to surprise the older.

Once I reached Block 2, the wheels on my car were slowly rolling to stop by the flower shop. I took a deep sigh to relieve my apprehension before getting off the car but I coincidentally saw a food stand in front of the shop that made me got another idea.

'Chikin? I bet she'd prefer those than flowers.'

I sheepishly snickered and rushed to purchase a box of chicken skewers with a cup of hot coffee.

'My Chichu's gonna love me forever.' I thought while looking at the package.

I spent 20 minutes to reach her apartment. Well, it wasn't easy for a shy person like me to court someone. I had never been with anyone before but I did had a crush.

Arriving the apartment, I encouraged myself with a slight smile while patiently waiting for my girlfriend. Few minutes later, a girl with pretty heart shaped lips was coming excitedly to my car making my heart jumped like hell. 'Jesus, she's so stunning.' I quickly rushed to open my car door for her.

"G-Good Morning!" - I sheepishly blurted out causing the older giggled softly.

"You're so cute." - Jisoo replied and lightly pinched my cheek made me blushing hard then she surprisingly asked, "Is it for me?" - She looked at the package that I carried.

"Yes! C-Chicken for you." - I grinned shyly as handing it to her. The pink head delightfully jumped to hug my neck, "Omg, you really know me, Chaeng-ah!" - We both giggled and finally got in the car.

Once we arrived the school, Jisoo and I armed in arm with each other until we reached our classroom.

[Room 02]

(Brrring, Brrrring...)

The bell started ringing as soon as we flopped ourselves on our seats. 'Luckily, we're on time.' I sighed in relief but immediately the heart lips girl turned to me and gave a soft caress on my cheek with the back of her hand causing me freezing.

"Sorry for bothering you today." - Jisoo uttered making the two idiots from behind jaw dropped with eyes widen. I then just replied my Chichu with head shake and a gentle smile.

"Do you think they're clingy than usual?" - Joy nudged Yeri who jaw was still dropped but they both quickly shut their mouth closed once my Chikin threw a dead glare.

[Lunch Time]

"Yo, Chaeng!" - Seulgi shouted as walking through the door with Joy and Yeri. Jisoo and I greeted them back.

"Hey you bitches! Why didn't ya wait for me?" - Joy faked an anger before flopping herself down.

"Cause you idiot busy flirting with Mr.Top!" - Jisoo munching her Chikin.