Chapter 28 - GRADUATION

Lisa's POV:

I was home safely after my dad knew and he sent dozen of bodyguards to escort me along my way. As soon as I arrived, Mr.Yang immediately rushed to inform my parents who were worriedly waiting for me in the living room. They then ran to me as I was trying to walk to them with pain and bruises.

"Oh my god, Lisa.." - My mom came to support my walk then she helped me to sit on the couch. I didn't dare to look at her because I broke my own promise. I couldn't protect myself.

My dad only sighed while watching us. And it's lucky that this time he didn't blame me for not obeying his rules, he just sat beside and promised us to imprison whoever did that.

After we had a small talk, my lovely parents asked our personal doctors to take care of me. So now I was here in the room, screaming my lung out because of the alcohol infiltrated in the damn wounds.

"Woo, woo, woo... stop t-there!" - I bit my lips trying to hold my pain but I couldn't.

The doctor was now doing his best to soften his strength. I then imagined the situation again in my head. 'What if it was Jennie? And she was having all these bruises? Surely, I would be crazy if it was her.' I was so scared just by thinking. Really, she wasn't safe when I was around. I sadly dropped my head down with a deep sigh leaving out heavily. 'What can I do to make her safe?' I concentrated to find any possible ways to make sure my girl wouldn't be in any troubles, but as I was thinking, the phone suddenly rang. Then I realized I forgot to tell her that I was home so I quickly answered. As I was about to say 'Sorry', Jennie immediately brought up all the lovely nicknames she secretly gave me without me knowing, got me smile wide.

"Lisapoo, Lili, my baby, my boo, my hubby, jagiya, where were you?" - Her tone sounded panicked, scared, and trembling. I bet she was now wandering all around the room.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I—"

"You know what? I was waiting for your answers to tell me that you were home but I got none of it. I looked at the clock it said 12, I checked my phone again, still got none of it! Where were you? Do you know how much I am worried?" - With that, I could hear her sobbing. I felt bad, I really wanna hug her and tell her everything is fine.

"Shhh shhh, I'm so sorry, okay? I planed to tell you but I was falling asleep right away. I'm okay, and I'm sorry."

The girl didn't say anything and only sobbing and nose running sound I heard.

"Baby? Are you crying?"

"NO!!!" - I could tell that she was pouting right now. I giggled but screamed hard once my bruised knee hit the nightstand.

"Ouch!!!" - I fell on my bed as it felt so damn hurt.

"Baby?? What's wrong?" - Again panicked voice raising. I sighed. I didn't know whether I should tell her or not.

"E-Err I slipped in the bathroom and cut a bit of my jaw.."

"Oh no! It must be so hurt. Let's FaceTime, show me the wound, plea—"

"No no no!!" - I immediately cut her off. As much as I want to see her face, I don't want her to see my pains, "I'm okay, I can assure. It's just a surface cut. Don't worry too much na. I'm alright. Please trust me and go to sleep. It's midnight already, love."

Jennie then sighed but agreed with me after. Before we both hung up the phone, we also sent each other 'Good night kisses' plus counting from 1 to 3 to simultaneously ended the call. So no one would say 'No you hang up first or nah you do it first.'