Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1

A week later (Saturday)

Lisa's POV:

[Lunch Time]

"Hey, Lisa. Hey, Rosé." - Jisoo waved her hand from the seat under the big oak tree in our school backyard and walked with Jennie, also her squad toward us who were heading to cafeteria.

"Hi" - Rosé and I greeted them back.

"How is your day?" - Seulgi asked.

"Suck as always." - I groaned while kept walking.

"So where are you guys now going?" - Joy turned her face to us.

"Grab some lunch." - Rosé answered happily as she clung to Jisoo's arm.

'They are really something.' I frowned in my thought.

"Yeah! Leggooooo~" - Joy excitedly ran forward with our squad leaving me behind with the brunette cat-eyes.

'Do I friend with kids?' I shook my head unbelievably with a smile while watching them running then turned my face to Jennie.

"So? Aren't we going?" - I asked her curiously but she just gave me a stare and walked away with the arm-crossed without saying anything.

'Seriously? This rude?' I shrugged cluelessly while following her.

[Cafeteria]

We finally stood in front of the Buffet Table choosing different foods and drinks. 3 trays full of Korean and Western foods while 1 another tray full of various Chikin were carried one by one by Ms. Park Roseanne and Ms. Kim, Jisoo cutie Kim.

"WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS 4 TRAYS OF FOODS? BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME WE ARE PIGS?" - My jaw dropped once I saw those trays.

"It's a BUFFET so don't fucking complain. Just EAT!" - Rosé replied and headed to free seats.

We sat down then started eating our foods. I still didn't know why Jennie and I always ended up sitting in front of each other. 'I'm so sick of it.'

Joy: "Hey guys! What do you think about Prof.Lee?" - asked with foods in her mouth

Irene: "She is kind but too strict."

Yeri: "The fuck you say? She always gives us homework at the end of class without missing a day, she even shocks us with the surprising quizzes, and also lets us stand outside with one fucking leg if we're just one second late. And she's still kind for you?"

Irene: "Well, at least she lets you guys play UNO in class."

Joy: "That's because she wasn't there to catch us playing, doesn't mean she let us play. And how do you know we play UNO while we are actually in different class?" - She frowned to Irene.

Irene: "Don't play dumb, bitch! You always FaceTime me to join your freaking game." - Irene smacked Joy's head.

Joy: "Oh yeah! I forgot! Hahaha!" - She rubbed her head and everyone laughed.

Rosé: "Hey, guys! Come closer, lemme tell you something. Prof. Seungri is a vampire." - She paused her whisper and continued, "I saw him sucking Prof.Lee's neck in his office." - Finished her storytelling in serious tone then back to her eating innocently.

Joy: "The fuck Rosé? They were having SEX." - Joy got another smack in the head, "Ouch! Why with that Jiso-yaaaa?"

Jisoo: "Don't you dare to say 'SEX' in front of an innocent girl."