Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE

Lisa's POV:

After tough rough trip had ended, I woke up as usual, doing my own routine. But since we had no class this week, I decided to start my morning with the gym. 'Gonna work myself out soon.' I stretched my body then headed my way off to gymnasium.

As soon as I entered, I walked to the changing room to be well prepared first. Well, boxing was what I chose for today workout so I looked in the mirror and took off my shirt, leaving only sport bra on and sweatpants, my fists were now being wrapped with white bandages and they were ready to punch.

There were different types of punching sacks anyways, such as uppercut, speeding ball, free-stand and more but I picked leather heavy bag. I began with my both fists moving like in a real fight, I stopped occasionally to duck, dodge, block, and gave the punch bag a swing so I could focus on a moving target. I spent minutes to build my arms endurance and sweat dripping off my body like waterfall. However, I didn't quit. I kept energetically doing my boxercise but all of sudden, the annoying voice from the most annoying man of the year approached from nowhere.

"Sorry for disturbance, Young Lady! But it's now already 7 and it's time for breakfast." - He bowed.

Honestly, I didn't want to but I couldn't resist. I sighed, "I'll take a quick shower." - I stopped what I did and removed the bandages.

Mr.Yang then respectfully nodded and excused himself away.

After I had done dressing myself, I headed off to the mansion and my lovely parents were there waiting for me with various dishes on table. They told me they had another business trips to Japan that's why I was summoned this early to have breakfast with them before the flight took off.

"We'll be gone for a week. So Mr.Yang?" - My dad uttered in serious tone.

"Aye?"

"Please take care of her. Do not let this spoiled kid ride her motorcycles and make sure that she does well on her exam!"

"Aye, Master!"

I chocked. Talking about exam, I hadn't reviewed anything yet. 'What should I do?' I bit my lower lip and immediately got startled once my mom spoke out.

"Call Rosé if you need help! She's an outstanding student."

'Oops, yes! My baby chipmunk!'

"Mom, you're right! I'll call her, after!" - I grinned and she sweetly smiled back at me.

As soon as we had done our breakfast, I quickly dialed Rosé. I asked her to gather our friends to group study for the upcoming exam and she was okay with the idea. Well, this chipmunk was and always be the top student in the class so having her, we would surely survive. I remembered once we were young, she cried an ocean on her exam paper that said '98 over 100'. Tragic, right?

Rosé's POV:

"What? But you've already known right? Me and Jisoo.. and why still? Ugh, alright! I'll tell Jennie Unnie, you idiot!" - I madly hung up my phone from Lisa.

Seriously that idiot got on my nerves. She did forced me to gather a group study with our friends but she did knew me and Jisoo hadn't settled yet. 'Hmm!!'

After backing from our trip, my girlfriend and I barely talked, I didn't know why but Jisoo acting normal. She wasn't the type who likely expressed her feeling by words or expressions. No matter how hard she was, a pretty smile of hers always appeared on her face. Although that's how she is, she kept avoiding me. 'Is she aware of something? No, right?'