Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO

Lisa's POV:

I woke up, feeling heavy on my chest. Usually I would push whatever caused me that feel but this time, instead of pushing, I pulled closer. I smiled while opened my eyes softly, looking at the most beautiful creature on earth. Her head was now laying peacefully on my chest as her arm wrapped my waist and knee crossed my crotch, our naked skin cuddled.

Jennie absolutely looked like an innocent baby while she was sleeping. Every inch of her shape is perfect. Her face is smooth and her silky wavy hair is soft. I checked every detail before running my fingers soft through her hair and ended up on her bare back then circled the tip of my finger on it.

Charisma and bewitchment that lays inside her enthrall my heart to fall completely deep and I have never had a plan to escape this contentment. Blame me, but I cannot help. She's mine only.

I then soften my stare at the fallen angel as she seemed to be half awake. I caressed soft on her hair.

"Hmmm..." - The girl groaned and she snuggled her face more in my neck. I quietly giggled before leaving a loving kiss on her head.

"Good morning, babe." - I tenderly greeted her but seemed like she fell back asleep. I frowned, then surprised when the girl suddenly crawled up and laid flat on my naked body.

"Oops—"

"Good morning, daddy!" - She cutely grinned and I bet her Daddy word could already provoke my sleeping meat.

I giggled and said, "I thought you were still asleep." - I tucked her messy hair behind her ear.

"Hmm, as much as I want to, we have a lot of things to do today, don't we?" - She pouted as drawing her finger on my chest and so I leaned to peck her lips.

"Correct. We're gonna inform the pleasant news to our parents." - I smiled and she did the same before she got up and straddled on my tummy. Her bare pussy touched my skin. I gulped.

"So.. why don't we get off the bed, and... take the bath?" - She said innocently with her husky voice while her hips seductively dragged back and forth on my abs. Believe me, I will take her again if she doesn't stop. I pinched her ass, so she screamed.

"Awww!!"

"Let me taste your morning savour first before we take the bath." - I was about to flip her under but the girl smartly escaped from my arms and ran off the bed. She sticked her tongue out at me.

"Catch me if you can, blehh!" - And so I ran after her to the bathroom.

We spent hour to wash ourselves and I admitted we did that again. Actually we just felt so much horny in the morning. So? Shrugged.

After we finished preparing ourselves, we then went downstair. Jennie is a well-prepared, anyway. She packed her clothes with her yesterday because she knew she was gonna spend a whole night here. I smiled as grabbed her in the waist while we stepped down but shocked, seeing six crackheads laying exhaustedly on my mini bar and they got dark circle around their eyes.

'Ain't they sleep?'

I walked to them and asked, "Why y'all bitches look like a waste? Didn't you sleep last night? Or y'all kept drinking till dawn?" - I grabbed those empty bottles and threw them in the rubbish bin, but one of those idiots suddenly blurted out.

"Do you think we could sleep while you two howling all night like a stray dog?"

And with that, we gasped. 'I shouldn't have asked...'