Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]

Lisa's POV:

Damn! It's been five freaking days and I still haven't heard any news about Jennie. It frustrated me as fuck. I hissed and slammed the report on my wide desk. She should at least switched on her phone so my 526 messages could be delivered. I sighed and pressed my bottom lip out, pouting at my curved monitor which having her photo as my wallpaper. Unexpectedly, someone suddenly broke in and I quickly back to have my proper seat and straighten my face to be a serious CEO again.

"M-Ms. Manoban?" - She fearfully uttered.

I strongly cleared my throat, "U-hmm, you should have knocked!" - I deepen my voice.

"I-I saw the door opened so I.."

"Well well, whatever! Now just tell me why you're here and leave!" - I irritatedly replied.

"Yes, Ms. U-Umm, today you have an interviewee." - She stutteringly informed but I frowned.

"Who? I didn't remember selecting anyone to be my secretary."

"I don't know too, but Madam let me here to inform you."

'Mom?' I frowned even harder. 'I said I wanted no one. Aish!! Can't she hear me?'

I annoyedly massaged my forehead then uttered, "Okay, call her in!" - I allowed as I continued eye-scanning on my report without giving a fuck to whoever would come.

Seconds later, the sound of heels clicking the floor was heard. She was now opening the door but still I haven't had my eyes on, because they were busy doing something more important. I was scrolling my photo album of me and my bae. I smiled brightly once I met our picture, almost kissed on the lips, but I was distracted when I heard the door locked.

'Who the fuck dares to lock my damn door?' I madly thought before raising my head up to see who had this big gut, and WOAH— my jaw dropped automatically as soon as my eyes met the hot model, ready to do her runway show in front of me. 'God! I'm drooling!'

I meant who doesn't? Now look at that perfect smooth face, and fuck, her two cat eyes which have Gentle Monster glasses on, and goddess, her half-exposed boobs. Bitch! they are wearing glasses too. I gulped as my dick danced in my pants.

'No no, Lisa! Keep it cool, yes, keep it cool!' I wet my lips and quickly wiped the saliva of my chin before straighten my face. I didn't give her my glance, since I was now pretending to read one of the report.

I harrumphed, "W-Why you're here?"

'Stupid Lalisa! Don't stuttering!!'

"Oh, I thought you called me in!" - She innocently said as tapping her chin, "So should I go back home?"

'Damn, don't you dare to go!'

I gulped again as I heard her heels clicking toward me who was sitting on my executive chair. She was now standing beside the chair, having one of her hand on my desk frame while her upper body bent down to my face, showing the deep valley between her breast. My face's burning.

"Why you became silent? Don't you say anything, Ms.CEO?" - Jennie whispered seductively to my ear as she intentionally caressed her boobs on my shoulder, and damn her hand secretly slide in my shirt, dragging down between my chest to my abs that brought all the fucking heat here. I quickly jumped off the chair, back facing her due to uneasiness.