Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2

Lisa's POV:

The sun was shining through the window causing me wake up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes then rubbed them softly. I was about to stretch my body but I felt something heavy on my laps. I quickly looked down to see what it was and it shocked me out of blue. There was a fallen angel lying in front of my face having her head on my laps. I could see every angles of her shape, it was perfectly fine. 'How can someone be this gorgeous just by sleeping?' I moved my hand to caress her smooth cheek slightly with my thumb. 'She looks like a baby and so cute with her bare face.' I moved my index finger up to poke her nose softly then dragged it down to her lips. 'Damn, they are so inviting.' I smiled gently while enjoying the view. Her charismatic beauty urged me to bend myself down with eyes-closed desiring to kiss her. My lips almost placed successfully on her lips but unluckily a free slap hit on my dolly cheek real hard.

"THE FUCK YOU'RE TRYING TO DO, IDIOTTTTTT?" - Jennie screamed and punched me repeatedly.

'The Fallen Angel that I just saw earlier now turning into Satan real quick.' -_-

"Ouch, ouch, STOP ITTT! I was just sleepwalking okayyy??" - I covered my face with my arms to protect myself from her punch.

"OH? YOU THINK I'M THAT DUMB TO BELIEVE YOU?" - She kept punching and slapping me real hard until we both fell on the ground, "Ahhh~"

We were now lying on the floor facing each other as Jennie was on top of me. Our eyes were locked with each other and our faces just inched apart. I gulped when her breathe slightly blew on my lips as she was exhaling. But suddenly we jumped in shock once we heard our names were being called. Jennie and I immediately flopped ourselves on the couch and acted like there was nothing happen.

"Jennie Unnie? Lisa? What are you doing here in this early morning?" - Rosé asked while stepping into the living room with Jisoo.

"W-watching TV." - I quickly replied.

"The hell Lisa? You didn't even turn the freaking TV on." - Rosé gave me a 'what dafuq' look.

"I-I am really watching it." - I rushed to the TV and pretended to check ever angle of it. "You know?? Watching, scanning, examining since I wanna buy the same model one." - I nodded my head to agree with my silly answer.

"You are not good at lying, Lisa-ya." - Jisoo said while crossing her arms and turned to the brunette, "And Jendeuk, where were you last night?"

Rosé then widen her eyes in shock, "What? Jennie Unnie also didn't sleep in her room?"

"What's with that shook, Chipmunk?" - Jisoo asked with a frown.

"Because last night I kicked Lisa out and.." - Rosé then eyed the couch with Jisoo and quickly eyed us.

"ARE YOU GUYS HA- ... ???" - Jisoo blurted out but was immediately cut off.

"NO!!!!!!!" - Jennie and I yelled out at the same time.

"I haven't finished my question yet, kids." - Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows like she had known something.

"Aish, whatever Unnie, just forget it. Okay?" - The brunette stamped her feet out to the kitchen fumingly.

Then I quickly threw the pillow to the two girls who were snickering with each other.

"WHAT'S FUNNY HERE?" - I stormed myself out to the room upstair.

I had my quick shower and started to dress myself simply before going downstair. An Arise Lilly Tape Jeans with Adidas Cropped Ribbed Bra Top while having MI-logo oversized check shirt and a hat on were my outfit for today. I was confidently stepping down then headed to the kitchen following the eatable smell.