Chapter 33 - FIGHT

Jennie's POV:

My cousin begged us to have home-date at her apartment since her girlfriend and her were bored. I didn't wanna join actually, not because I hated their stupidity but because I was lazy plus, Lisa wasn't there. My babe told me she got an urgent meeting to attend and so she couldn't come nor reply my message. I hissed as I kept scrolling my tweets which I only saw the hashtag say 'Blackpinkcomeback' I shook my head. 'Well, I think that girl group deserves a lot better.' I shrugged then continued my scrolling until I heard a finger snap.

"Yo, girl! Ain't you talking with us?" - Joy asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing to talk with you idiots!" - I kept playing my phone.

"Oww, Don't act like a broken bitch okay? Not only Lisa who isn't here, but also Irene, alright? No one is always free. So come on, stop with your grumpy face." - She tapped the space beside her and so I irritatedly flopped down.

"Happy now?" - I rolled my eyes again and they all just nodded, before went on their talk.

Well, they seemed to enjoy their conversation so much. And it wasn't a normal talk anyway, they were exactly gossiping. I just shook my head. Joy and Yeri were now bad-mouthing about the guys who had tried to hit them year ago. And there, also my cousin gave a disgusting look, once she told us about men being so proud of himself and asked her out while she already got her girl, Chaeyoung. The random and fun conversation kept going until my phone buzzed.

Ting.

Everyone was surprised to see the display name on my screen.

"Sana?" - Seulgi opened her eyes big and cluelessly looked at me, "Since when you guys chat?" - She surprisingly asked.

"Nah, never. But she followed me once we were on our school trip and so I accepted."

"Okay, whatever, now read what she's sent." - Yeri suggested and I clicked the inbox open.

"What?!" - Rosé covered her mouth as she saw it. I was also shocked. I meant this isn't good to see.

Sanathequeen (It's her instagram's name)

Hey, Jen!
I have something to tell..
I saw Lisa and Irene together this noon.
Sent at 8:23PM

I didn't reply as I saw she was still typing. Our friends now didn't let their eyes away from the screen. So another text popped up.

As I heard they were talking about marriage..
Sent at 8:24PM

And with that, a part of me cracked. I felt like my heart was crashed by a huge wrecking ball, and it broke even more when I saw the last line.

It was their marriage.
Sent at 8:24PM

Staggeringly, I almost lost my balance on my seat. I dryly swallowed back my lump as I was all frozen. I couldn't reply the message so my friend did it for me.

"No, Jennie! Don't believe her. My twin would never do that to you. And Irene is our best friend, there is no way for them to betray us." - Rosé tried to convince but I heard nothing and Seulgi just stayed still, literally shocked.