Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]

Lisa's POV:

I held Jennie's butt as she had her legs wrapping around my waist. Our lips were still tasting each other harshly until we reached the door-lock. I struggled to open it with one of my hand and kicked the door close once we both finally in, but smartly locked it back using my elbow.

Now I got her in the room, pushing her against the wall as her wrists pinned above her head. I started open-mouthed sucking down her throat got her back arching. Jennie let out a moan after my lips tracing to her sharp collar. My hands then released her wrists, rushingly took off her shirt revealing two big boobs bounced in front of my face. 'Gorgeous!' I mouth-watering. They were extremely sexy but sorry, would describe it next time.

I then quickly unhooked her bra and threw to nowhere before I grabbed them boobs with my warmth hands, began to swallow her hard nipple in my mouth.

"H~hmm!" - Jennie sexily moaned as having her head dropped back against the wall. Her fingers tangled in my gray hair, pushing my head deep to her right breast.

I twisted my wet tongue which full of slopping saliva around her pink nipple, circling it soaked. Jennie's body shivered whenever my tongue teased her tits. I then traveled my hand down through her flat tummy, slipping it intentionally into her mini skirt got her both knees buckled. 'Damn! She's so wet.' I could say this because my two fingers now touching her core through her soaked panties. Jennie elicited another moan in pleasure feedback to the touch, giving me sign that she enjoyed it, so I fasten my friction on her wet surface until her legs trembling.

The brunette almost fell when my fingers roughed underneath her wet spot. She held my shoulder and gripped it tight for the support. I snaked my free arm around her waist, grabbing it to prevent her from falling as my fingers speedily rubbed against her covered pussy got her hips moving fast corresponded to the speed until she dripping cum, "O~oh my god, yeah!!"

I then pulled away my hand from her skirt to taste her sweet juice but the girl took me by the back of my neck, crashing our lips together. Jennie sucked my lower lip and pulling it with her teeth before slid her tongue in my open-mouthed to hook with mine. At the same time, her hand went down to grasp my crotch and squeezed it tight. 'Fuck!' My cock strained hard abut my zippers, the erection quickly enlarged within her touch. I couldn't believe she was so rushed than my prediction.

Sweat was dripping down my torso as the heat filled the whole room. The temperature became quite hotter, suddenly I felt something wrapped around my long twitching shaft so I glanced down. Damn, it was Jennie's fingers stroking it like it was her forever favorite. 'Since when she unzipped my pants?' I surprised. But then I got even more surprised when the brunette pulled away our kiss so she could squat down, positioned in front of me, taking my erectile cock by her hand, swiftly stroked it before swallowed deep into her mouth.

"F-Fuck!!!" - I groaned breathlessly. She smirked and started sucking on my cock with her full mouth like she was dying of thirst. Now her saliva filled perfectly on every inch of my veiny penis, I moaned every time it got deep down her throat. Jennie then grabbed me by the hips and pulled me in so I got hint, I held the back of her head and started pushing it to my dick that I finally could fuck her mouth. I kept thrusting as hard as I could and she never tried to stop me, even she sometimes almost gagging.

Lot of saliva, dripping down from the corner of her lips when she occasionally pulled away, but when she back took the whole throbbing length in her mouth, I again groaned crazily. I threw my head backward enjoying her magical suck as my hand gripped on the night stand. Pleasing moan letting out, hinted her that I was asking for more. Jennie then fasten her deepthroat right off my cock as I pushing my hips to help, and she mouthed fucking me until I shot a rod of liquid in her mouth. 'Damn, she's so good!'