Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]

Jennie's POV:

Lisa was getting better and I was relieved even if it was still two more weeks to go. At least, my baby could be soon, leaving here. I smiled from ears to ears, thinking about we would have so much time together while I was now cuddling her.

"Nini?" - Suddenly I heard her call. Her voice seemed trembling, anyway. Yet I didn't answer. Again, she blurted out, "Nini-ahh?" - And with that I knew why she was being like this.

A smirk left in the corner of my lips deviously as soon as I noticed something sensitive against my knee. It had been long enough that we didn't touch each other and she might need it now. So? I didn't mind fulfill her wish. I grinned as one of my hand, slowly sliding down through her abdomen to her lower part and it finally ended up on her large member which I could easily measure the whole length by tracing my finger on her outline. She didn't wear any boxers tho. Just patient-pants and her long shaft.

"B-Baby.. what are you doing?" - Lisa stutteringly asked once my palm moved slightly on her. I then looked up, giving my baby the secured answer.

"Sshh.. relax. I'm doing what you want. Regard me as your nurse, alright?

My patient agreeably nodded and another smirk was showed up from me while I began to stroke her large cock through her pants. A soft, gentle moan elicited whisperingly to my ear.

"Umm.. you might be sore." - I innocently said as my fingers continued stroking on her meat tenderly, letting it get bigger and bigger as it would.

"So bad of me if I don't take care of it." - I added, seductively looking up at her while Lisa just bit her lips.

My hand didn't leave her thing tho even if I was having conversation. Her erection kept reacting strongly toward my touch and I knew she couldn't hold her eager any longer. So I pushed down her pant, gave her standing-cock spring free.

It was extremely large as I always proudly bragged. The tip was pale pink, just like mushroom strawberry. Taste sweet and luscious. I bit my lips, didn't deny at my own compliment while I planted my palm on her tip, dragging down slowly through her length. Her body became shivered as it surrendered under my touch. Lisa whimpered, having her breathe heavy and it was time I decided to wrap this thick meat in my hand.

"Uhh!" - She agaped, feeling the grip on her thing, "Fuck, Nini... move your hand!" - My baby irritatedly spat out as she couldn't wait to be jerked off.

"No Nini here! You're my patient and I do what I have to." - I replied my word and my hand began to squeeze her more, got her moan as I finally stroked her shaft fully.

"Wow, Long and thick!" - My devil smile appeared while her stand-tall, erecting cock was enfolded and getting steady stroke through my palm.

Lisa moaned, shutting her eyes tight, biting in her lips and focused on the feeling that I gave. My hand continued moving up and down, pushing her foreskin firmly, corresponding to the rhythm of my speed while I occasionally squeezed on her glans which already produced pre-cum.

"Fuck.. I want you.." - She blurted out, looking at me who was busy playing with her dick. I adverted my eyes to her and started to release the thick meat slowly, letting it twitch repeatedly in the air.

The pupils which were full of lust, started to stare at my patient ravishingly as I sat up beside her. She eyes-fucking me.

"How do you want me?" - I asked, eyes didn't take off her.

"I don't know. I want my medicine. Suck it and slurp it rough." - She demanded and my upper teeth claimed my bottom lip as I was hit by her words. I faked a sad look.