Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS

Jennie's POV:

'Aish, What with that sound?' I lazily stretched my limb in my bed after hearing the beep sound echoed the whole room. 'Damn, I'll burn that alarm.' Without opening the eyes, I randomly roamed my hand trying to reach the clock which was on the nightstand but unknowingly touched something.

I frowned with the eyes closed and started tapping it up to down. 'Who the fuck put a big teddy on my bed?' I was about to open my eyes, suddenly an arm wrapped on my waist. It was a fucking long arm. I quickly opened my eyes and got widen once I saw the blonde hair girl lying beside me in the same fucking duvet.

"WHO THE HECK DARE YOU TO SLEEP IN MY BED? BITCHHHHHH!!!" - I rapidly kicked Lisa out of bed causing her terribly fell on the floor.

"Ouch! What? What's wrong?" - Lisa quickly rubbed her butt.

"STOP PLAYING DUMB YOU PERVERT!!" - I screamed my lung out and immediately jumped on the stupid Barbie to gift her uncountable slaps.

"Ow~ ah~ ah.. that's hurt!! Wh-" - The idiot covered her bang trying to defend herself.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO SLEEP IN MY DAMN BED, BASTARD!!" - I kept hitting her fumingly while riding on her back and choked her neck.

"I-It was just a s-sleepwalking, o-okay?" - Lisa crouched herself while groaning in pain.

"THE HELL?? SO IF YOU WERE RAPING ME THE WHOLE NIGHT, IT WAS STILL A SLEEP-FUCKING-WALKING, MOTHERFUCKERRRR???" - My blood became more boiling until I couldn't hold, no more. I quickly suffocated her with a pillow, "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU LITTLE SICKO!"

I trailed Lisa out of my room abruptly before gave her a last kick in the ass. "DAMN YOU!" I slammed the door close and stormed in furiously then flopped myself on the bed.

"WHAT AN ANNOYING BITCHHHH!! AHHHH!!!" I angrily whined while wiggling my both legs yet I was interrupted once the phone rang.

I groaned indolently before getting my ass up to pick the phone but once I saw the call ID, my energy became fully charged.

"MOMmm~" - I yelled out excitingly to my favorite person on earth.

"Omo, my little Agassi seems so happy, huh?" - She giggled through the phone.

"That's because you're lightening my day."

My mom kept giggling, "I really got such a sweet baby!"

I swiftly covered my face with a pillow, "You make me shy, mom!" - I blurted out causing her laugh hard to my sheepish voice and I continued, "By the way, How are you and dad? And when will you come to visit?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'll ask your Appa, first. And we're doing fine here."

"Hmm..", I sighed disappointedly then asked, "Umma, can we do video call? I miss youuuuu~"

"Haha, why not!" - We immediately turned on the camera but my mom got shocked, "What with that messy hair, Jennie Kim?" - She narrowed her eyes.

"E-err.. T-The alarm rang causing me fell off the bed but I'm okay now." - I faked a grin.

"I'm relieved!" - My mom pat her own chest causing me frowned to her reaction.

"What was you thinking, mom?" - The alarm re-ringing.

"Well, I think it's time for you to prepare for school now. I'll call you again later, honey."