Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!

Lisa's POV:

'Argh, such a fresh morning!' I gladly stretched my arms in my king size bed, before dropped my two feet down on the carpet and got my ass up to the bow window.

It was so peaceful, looking at the rising sun appeared steadily behind the cloud while huge folks of birds happily spread their wings, flew high up in the sky. 'What a pleasant!' I smiled at the view. I bet they were just as contented as me, no conflict, no fight, since Jennie and I had already made up. Yes, talking about that cute little kitten, I miss her right now. Shall we hang out since it's Sunday? Or plan something else? I tapped my chin, finding some interesting entertainments.

'But wait! I try to think about the plan, not about us switching positions! Geez!' I shook my head to clear the hot scenes.

And unexpectedly, I heard someone inform. I hissed as I felt irritated with his repetitious sentences.

"Good morning, Young Lady! Master and Madam are waiting!"

"Gosh! I know I know. Now leave!! And stop repeating the same sentences, will you? I'm sick of it!" - I slammed the door closed annoyedly at Mr.Yang as soon as I finished my harsh word.

This morning, my parents asked me to join their golf play and so I did.

"Good morning, mom, dad." - I got off from the cart and quickly gave them the hug.

"Morning kid!" - My dad said, "Shall we first have our waffles?"

"Well, great!" - I smiled as we all sat at our diy outdoor table.

Now we started eating peacefully under the cloudy sky, where my both parents seemed to be in a good mood.

Mr.Big Belly suddenly blurted out, "I have something to ask!"

With that I choked on my own waffle, "Nope! Don't! Don't you ever request me any ridiculous ideas again!" - I gave him a no-no sign and he knocked me with a newspaper roll.

"Ouch! Wae?" - I whined. My mom just shook her head.

"Nah, it's not a ridiculous idea, okay? Now listen first, err we want you—"

"No, mom! It's a NO!!" - I slammed my fork on the table, caused them surprised, "U-Ugh, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. But mom, please I won't accept your—"

"We want you to introduce Jennie!" - My mom cut my line. I was completely shocked. She rolled her eyes and continued, "We don't always bring up the bad idea, sweety." - She slightly giggled and my eyes became twinkled.

"Really? I thought you need time to accept us that's why I haven't asked you— but ugh, when should I invite her here?" - I excitedly asked.

"Umm, how about today? Evening?"

"Oh my god! Yes! I'll pick her up right now." - I quickly quit my breakfast and ran to the cart so I could go back to my pool house, but I was stopped by mom.

"Ehh? Don't you bring this invitation to her parents?"

"Wow, you've even perfectly prepared this?" - I immediately ran back to her and kissed the back of her hand before I took it, "Thank you so much, mom and dad." - I gave them the hug again before I bid them goodbye. They just giggled softly.