Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]

Jennie's POV:

Exultation, bliss, and joy were combined into one and it was now blossoming inside me. My heart and I were feeling so grateful to have Lisa Manoban as girlfriend. She is such a modest and gentle human who never once forget to give my parents and I respect. She shows us her salutation and that always melts my heart, as same as my parents did.

Yesterday, we all happily enjoyed our meal together and we also had a lot of hilarious conversations. One of them was about me, being her secretary. Lmao. Well, actually I didn't have a plan to apply that position, many companies are under my control but once her mom talked about her, trying to find the personal secretary for her daughter, I was immediately interested. A personal secretary? Bruh, it will never happen even in Lisa's wildest dream, because—

'Bitch! You can't sit with us.'

I honestly tried so hard to stop myself from getting uneasy when my mot— I meant Mrs.Manoban said she had already selected few candidates to be interviewed. So not to let it go out of hands, I quickly threw myself to accept the position and what a fortune, her mom was so happy about that. Thus, I am now her secretary and I am on my way to work. Flipped my hair.

Anyways, today she's supposed to pick me up so we can have breakfast and attend the office together, but she told me, she couldn't since Bambam and her had something to talk, it was about that case of course. I suggested her to come here, since we can also talk at the office. Going outside is such a risk but Bambam said he couldn't come, so?? I could only be worried.

I pouted in my own car, before pulling my phone out and texted her.

Lili My Boo ♥️

Boo haa..
Have you met him yet?
Sent at 9:45AM

I'm at your company. Please be hurry so we can have breakfast together.
Sent at 9:46AM

I'm sorry, babe..
Sent at 9:46AM

He said he would be here soon
So don't wait for me and please eat.
Sent at 9:47AM

Hmm... ok
Be back soon na?
Sent at 9:47AM

Yes, princess. Be safe.
I love you. 🌈💕
Sent at 9:48AM

Love you too ☁️🦄
Sent at 9:48AM

Love you more
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Sent at 9:49M

I was smiling at my own screen like an idiot right now. I didn't know but her 'I love you' always caused me butterflies in my stomach. I giggled then re-read our texts again before I put my phone back in my purse.

"Well, the breakfast's gonna be eaten once she arrives." - I talked to myself then grabbing the foodbox and got out of the car.

My vehicle was parked at the underground so I needed to walk a bit far to the elevator. My feet kept dragging me there with a big smile on my face, but I occasionally felt like someone was behind. I frowned, then stopped to turn to the direction.

'Umm, nothing!' I shrugged and continued my step.

Yet once I almost reached the elevator, a hand was pulling me away with a handkerchief muffle my nose. I struggled hard to escape but I couldn't.

"Let go off me!!! Hel—"

Lisa's POV:

What I heard yesterday still concerns me that's why I'm here to see Bam. This case is so clear that my bro will soon catch the fish but why it's Mr.Yang who did it? And look like Bam doesn't know about it at all. The eyebrows knitted was appearing the whole time until Bambam came.