Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL

Jennie's POV:

Final exam was kinda easier than what I'd expected. I took only one hour to finish mathematic and it was great that whoever had fully done the paper, they were allowed to leave early. So after I put my exam sheet on the desk, I bid my professor goodbye and walked out of the class. I didn't plan leaving to home yet, because I still needed to wait for my undone friends.

The hallway seemed quiet anyways. Maybe I was the only one who firstly completed the paper? I felt a bit proud of myself but all of sudden, a notification interrupted me after I switched on my phone. 'Jongin?' My eyes went wide. 'What does he do here?'

Jongin 🐻

Hello, Jennie! How's your exam? Please come here once you finished. I'm waiting at your school backyard! 😊♥️
Sent at 4:45PM

I took a deep sigh after reading the text then having my way to where he was.

I slowly stepped to the man who had his back at me. I knew who he is and I stopped there under the oak tree before he turned himself to my direction.

"Jennie!" - Jongin called my name as looking at the flower which he had in hand. He stepped a step closer to me and continued his word, "I'm sorry that I can't wait for you any longer and stupidly decide to come here." - He apologetically said. I just slightly smiled.

"Jennie?" - He called me again so I replied.

"Yes?"

"Have you considered giving me a second chance?" - Jongin looked at me deep with his eyes. They were turning dark.

I sighed. I didn't know where to start but I think he should know my answer now. I then took the bunch of flower from his hand, his gloomy face immediately became bright.

"Look, Jongin! I appreciate every good things you've done to me and I'm glad that you're back. But I'm sorry! I couldn't give you a second chance—" - His face turned blue, he looked sad and hopeless. I just sighed and continued, "It doesn't mean I hate you or what. We still can be friend right? I just—"

Jongin then cut me off, "Are you already in loved with someone?"

I stopped for seconds. 'Am I?' My mind was now thinking about someone who I wasn't sure that she had the same feeling as me. 'Does she like me? Or that night was just a sex that friends can do?'

"Jennie?" - Jongin recalled my name, distracting all my thought.

"I'm not, Jongin. It's just I can't force myself to be with you again in that way. But we can be friends!" - I clarified.

He sadly smiled and gave me a nod, "I understand." - He uttered, "Thank for at least offer me a chance to be friend with you." - He smiled again before continued his words, "Can I hug you? Hmm, in friendly way?"

I was hesitant at first but we're friends now so we can hug. I smiled then nodded my head to allow him.

Jongin pulled me closer as having his hand palmed my head, I replied back the hug yet it didn't feel anything. I felt nothing. It wasn't like when I was in Lisa's arms, my heart didn't pound, my body didn't get electric shock nor shivered. And this made me finally understand that, I'm really already in love with someone.

We both then pulled away the hug. We smiled. I was so glad that he could accept us as friends and understand my side. I remained a smile but unexpectedly, something awful happened.

"You bastard, get away from her!!!" - There was Lisa punching Jongin right in his face. I was shocked and frustrated at the same time. 'What the fuck wrong with her?'